• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I actually wouldn't mind CherenxBianca being canon. I think it's pretty cute!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

Man Cheren x Bianca would be awesome; they're so cute together! Plus Cheren's personality would really rub off on her well.

On a random note where did Cheren's glasses go? I'm sure he used to wear them o3o

Years
5. What?! Really?! NO WAY!!! BIANCA WOULD NEVER STEAL CHEREN'S GLASSES!!! SHE'S TOO NICE AND ADORABLE FOR THAT!!!

Obviously Team Plasma stole his glasses and that's what Black 2 and White 2 are going to be about: getting Cheren's glasses back from those dirty thieves!

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Haha. Not to mention that horrible Hydreigon. xDD;;
I remember when the game came out, a lot of people were whining about how his name wasn't Dennis. (They were also whining about Snivy, but whatever. o3o)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

I quite like its name tbh. It suits Snivy's character and personality well o3o

Back