• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: EVAN PETERS HAVE MY BABIES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Oh yes, Andy. The Oscar Nominations!

I like posting what I listen to, at least Serebii allows you to post in its own thread.

I'm listening to this song right now:

Bohemian Like You - The Dandy Warhols

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
I gave up on Bleach some time ago, and reading an excerpt from an interview Kubo gave at Jump Fiesta not too long ago, I've got no regrets over it.

Spoiler:

Though I do want to watch that new manga arc once it's animated, just to see what's changed by that point. (or what hasn't, I swear, if it's another rescue arc, I give up on everything, Shounen Jump is sort of in a period of stagnation at this point)

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
The Xcution arc kind of fell into being a standard training arc within the past few episodes, I'm hoping it can pull itself out of that. Considering that Bleach has always been predictably training arc -> rescue arc -> training arc -> rescue arc -> ad infinitum, I wouldn't hold out much hope for the next arc.

I know you praised One Piece in your spoiler, but even it's in a rut. The Fishman Island arc has been the worst major arc in One Piece since Skypiea, though the past three or four chapters introduced some plot elements that felt like classic One Piece and it might get back on track soon. SJ is still very ripe for a newcomer with good ideas to come along and claim a spot amongst the big three.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
The main thing that annoyed me about Xcution is the fact that...*Manga spoiler, although I doubt anyone cares about getting spoiled in Bleach anymore*
Spoiler:

A spoiler that animu only fans might want to not click.
I liked how
Spoiler:

Also sales wise I think bleach had been falling. Gintama will never be in the "big three". sadfrog.jpg

Years
Crystal isn't that bad, but yeah, he does scream "safe choice" since he's entertaining enough I suppose and has been around long enough to know what not to do.

I'm waiting for the list of nominations so I can have some idea of what to look into watching next. I always see movies advertised here and there and think "oh, that looks interesting" only to forget they exist when I actually go to look for something to watch.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Oh yeah, I'm under no illusions that they're anything more than

Spoiler:
. It was obvious the moment they were introduced.

And

Spoiler:

Yeah, Bleach is tanking and I don't even think that it's part of the official "Big Three" of SJ anymore. It's OP/Naruto/Toriko now, afaik.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Speaking to herself she
Spoiler:

My other explanation is...
Spoiler:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Would be an amusing ending. I actually predicted the ending in the Bleach FC the other day...
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=7008548&postcount=3189

Tbh she might actually be
Spoiler:

This makes sense because Kubo doesn't actually know what he's writing, he gets high and unconsciously draws what will one day, when complete be the greatest story ever.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
I couldn't stand Anne Hathaway and James Franco last year. I love Anne, but jesus, her and James Franco defined cringeworthy with their dressing up in drag segment.

Years
I'm not surprised that Billy Crystal is hosting.

Here's some music I'm listening to:

On Melancholy Hill - Gorillaz

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Spoiler:

I wonder if Kubo thought up the ending first like Oda. It's probably something hilariously anticlimactic or insane. In fact, for the sake of consistency, I kind of hope that the quality doesn't ramp up at the end, because I definitely don't want to be left wanting more after years of feeling like I could be totally happy if I never watched another second of Bleach again.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Just watched the first episode of New Girl. It's awesome! I thoroughly enjoyed it; I'm definitely going to watch the next episode.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Omg, New Girl!? It's so funny, been watching it yesterday! :D

Glad that you liked it as well!

Years
Didn't watch New Girl - I'm not keen on Zooey Deschanel.

I'm listening to this dance tune right now:

Midnight Run - Example

Last edited:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I watched a few episodes of that but got kinda bored with the general "look-at-me-I'm-Zooey-Deschanel-doing-crrrrrrrrrrazy-things" vibe it had going on. If you're into that sort of thing, then it's definitely the show for you, but it's not for me, to be honest.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
AAAAAAAAH OSCAR NOMINATIONS TODAY/TOMORROW (DEPENDING ON YOUR TIME ZONE) AAAAAAAH! So excited. No jokes, this is literally one of my favourite days of the year.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
THANK GOD! I have been waiting for this for like a week now. And I've decided I'm going to start on the Oscar competition the second the nominees are announced because the GG one was a failure due to my poor planning and time management :P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I highly recommend Elizaveta's "Beatrix Runs" to everyone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back