• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Carbon Version

Like the Side screen system/ How's the game so far?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostmourne

The One True King
Years
I'm loving the clear water, FMP. The side screen also looks very nice, although it looks just a Tad bit weird. But still, I'm not complaining.

Bordew5

PokéTect
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2012
Love the characters, the maps, and absolutely LOVE the water :D I so want to play this game. Also is there anything you can do about the reflection on the water, in the pic of the char surfing it looks like there's an upside-down person underwater XD.

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
Its not for emulator! How many times we need to tell you its not roms or rom hacking forum?

Btw F.M.P when new update come ? :P

Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2010
This is amazing!
I've seen these kinds of tiles on other games also.
How long does this take?

Years
  • Seen Sep 23, 2010
I like to see more screens you know what she say ,A screen says more than thousand words

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
i like the tiles, are the starters the same as the older thread on calis projects?

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
Dude...Awesome....Carbon.....Nitro...My Speech...not making sense....But know that I support this game....If only I knew how to script or make events i could get started on my game but right now im stuck writing plotline and layouts...anyway enough about me and my troubles,I love the screens...I cant wait for this game to come out.

Thank you very much lol. Hmmm...Scripting is a bit of a challange ha ha but I guess if you have enough dedication to the Idea as some and the brain power to comprehend and process the outcomes certain bits of the script make, you'll be able to do it. Events are pretty easy to learn I think, just takes some tinkering. Anyway as I said

Thank you very much!!

I'm loving the clear water, FMP. The side screen also looks very nice, although it looks just a Tad bit weird. But still, I'm not complaining.

Thanks a lot man, I'm glad you like It lol. Ha ha does it? Maybe because It's a different take or altogether tacky but I'm not sure ha ha. I do like it though.

Love the characters, the maps, and absolutely LOVE the water :D I so want to play this game. Also is there anything you can do about the reflection on the water, in the pic of the char surfing it looks like there's an upside-down person underwater XD.

Thank you very much, yes the water reflection will either be fixed, eliminated or edited so that only certain objects with a specific script command can produce the reflection.

I like the looks of this game, although my last DS emulator didn't work right. Hope to find a better one soon!

Thank you. Oh the games you see here don't require a DS emulator so don't fret about that ;) As far as I know. Any games in the Game development section are just download and play...possibly with the needed fonts but that's about it.

Its not for emulator! How many times we need to tell you its not roms or rom hacking forum?

Btw F.M.P when new update come ? :P

Hmmm...New update? Possibly around the end of this month.

Cool Graphics, I want to see demo. ^^
Nice game....

Thank you very much.

This is amazing!
I've seen these kinds of tiles on other games also.
How long does this take?

Ha ha have you? A lot of the tiles are from Myself, the Calis Projects team and Dewitty ha ha. Thank you though and It takes a while depending on your dedication towards your project. Don't let it consume your life though ;) remember to enjoy that ha ha.

Looks awesome! Inform when demo is released. I don't care if it's only one gym, that's the length of the first demo to me!

Thank you, I don't think I'll be informing anyone though ha ha. You'll have to check the thread every now and then to see what's going on or if there's a possible demo : )

I like to see more screens you know what she say ,A screen says more than thousand words

Thank you lol...They say that? Since when?! Jk jk lol

i like the tiles, are the starters the same as the older thread on calis projects?

Thank you, and Yes pretty much, besides the Fire starter that's now a Ram as opposed to a fire Deer, they do have new concept art however.

Looks Great! I want to try

Thank you very much.

Hey everyone. First off I need to say that I REALLY appreciate the comments, crit and the constant support you've given this project. It truly makes me happy ha ha! I have to apologize for always coming on for a bit then leaving after a while...I don't think that'll change however ha ha. I do have my promises to keep and fulfill on my comp to my team mates, you all and Digimon World Alpha and Carbon, but I also have my duties outside of this all so I'll try my best to balance them out. I hope you all can understand that and forgive me : )

NOW...Regarding an Update...I won't have an update ready for quite a while being that I'm trying to wrap my mind around graduating the 27th of this month so that's my main concern ha ha, but at the same time. I do have a bit of a Carbon Status update for you. Carbon's gone on hold once again...But not the kind of hold where nothing gets done for several weeks...Carbon MAY be fusing with another game on PC sooner or later so as to make the experience of whatever game is produced out of the two that much better and realistic. I do however, last time I counted, have 13 new Fakemon Concepts that seem pretty Pokemon-ish ha ha, New Character concepts including Gym leaders and Villians designed by myself and Tainted Tamt whom I miss :(, New plot and a few other things in mind, but like I said. With the combination we'll see what shall be kept and what'll goooo!! Not the transparent water of course since everyone seems to love that lol.

If you have any questions, Comments, concerns or just want to chat, please feel free to leave a comment, PM me or of course VM me lol. Thank you all for reading and I hope you're all doing well!

<~F.M.P~>

SpawnHyuuga

Elite Four Spawn
Years
Congrats on graduating FMP. This game is looking really nice. :) We've all been there during Game Development though, and I'm going through it right now. Sadly, I have two more years before I graduate from HS. :/

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
Congrats on the graduation. :P Merger, eh? I remember another fangame mentioning cameos of Coal & Cyan, but I can't remember which game it was........

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
hmm...well FMP im impressed man, its been a while since ive been on here and the update to your game looks well designed from even further then when i played that demo before. the graphics are a definite favorite for me. and it seems like youve come up with a few more nice ideas. Anyways can't wait to see what youve been doing once you release it.
Also, getting ready for graduation huh? hehe i just graduated about a week ago. it feels so good to get out of high school but now im stuck looking for a summer job XD. well anyways good luck w/ it an catch ya later.

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
Years
It's looking good Mr Monkey Pirate... I definitely miss chatting you up on Carbon... i'm gonna send you something in a little bit that will bring back some major nostalgia! Lol... I remember when I joined the team one of my stipulations was that this wouldn't be a dud... and you're holding true to it. I only regret that i'm no longer able to contribute :(

I'll give you a waillord load of moral support though ^^

It's looking great! I can't wait! (BTW, you have a final date on it yet?)

ElectricScyther

The lessons we learn
Years
I think this has some potential. But there are a couple things I want to point out. First, the side screen takes away from the main action,and second, the Fakemon are not described at all in the first post.
Other then that, it looks good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back