• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Platinum hack: Pokémon Flawless Platinum

Years
In the first time i got full team and keep walking to the next city (forgot about that event) after i recognize i have no that egg, i get back to that place with 5 of my team, but nothing happens, so i dont get that egg anymore??
Hmmm that's weird; I tried it on version 3.1, normal mode of the hack and everything worked like magic.

Years
A hack you say? You want to give ol' Ocular the inside scoop? I would like to hear about your idea.

Ok so after seeing a few DS ROM hacks, I thought of making a hack of my own. It wasn't from a regular ROM it was from a Randomized ROM. But I'm trying to put more Pokemon in the game. I also change around the trainers' teams and Gym Leaders' teams as well. I also changed the prices in the Poke Mart. Humorous text is added in it as well. All I'm trying to do is to fix freezes and bugs. I'm looking forward to finish it soon.

Ocular Stratus

It's okay, I enjoy being the bad guy.
Years
Ok so after seeing a few DS ROM hacks, I thought of making a hack of my own. It wasn't from a regular ROM it was from a Randomized ROM. But I'm trying to put more Pokemon in the game. I also change around the trainers' teams and Gym Leaders' teams as well. I also changed the prices in the Poke Mart. Humorous text is added in it as well. All I'm trying to do is to fix freezes and bugs. I'm looking forward to finish it soon.

Are those updated sprites? I wish my emulator looked like that, I play all my roms on my Tablet. But from just that little picture I like what I see and hope you decide to take this project all the way. I wish I knew enough about making a hack, I would love to make one of my own.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 18, 2020
Okay. I can't seem to be able to patch the Rom for the life of me. I have everything I need in order to be able to play the hack, yet I can't seem to actually patch the rom.

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
Years
Okay. I can't seem to be able to patch the Rom for the life of me. I have everything I need in order to be able to play the hack, yet I can't seem to actually patch the rom.

Make sure you have a clean Platinum ROM. If you have a clean ROM, and it still doesn't work, get the ROM from a different website then.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 30, 2015
What is the difference between challenge mode and inverse challenge mode?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 22, 2017
Two questions is the download link the patched game or just the patch and if it is just the patch how do I patch it

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
Years
Two questions is the download link the patched game or just the patch and if it is just the patch how do I patch it

No, you need to patch it. There is a text document or a Microsoft document, idk, lol, but it tells you how to patch it. But first you need to find a Pokémon Platinum ROM. Just google it.

Lithobraker

Practicioner of the fine art of breaking one's fal
Years
Draknir, I must say that I love you for giving Ninjask Technician. Ninjask was so close to being a good offensive force before, but with such a crap attacking movepool it was limited to Baton Pass support. Technician fixes all of that, giving it two 90-BP STAB moves, Bug Bite and Aerial Ace. This works very well with Swords Dance and Substitute or Baton Pass.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Apr 22, 2017
Draknir, I have Infernape and Blaziken...one is level 70 and the other is level 60 and still no Flamethrower?! What's up with that?

Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Apr 22, 2017
^ Infernape and blaziken don't learn flamethrower through lv up

i realized...thank goodness for charizard...I'm kinda partial to my fire starters...Swampert is a lifesaver, no doubt...and I actually went through the trouble of buying the tm Flamethrower before I got the bag of tms from the old guy at the league entrance...touche`....

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 20, 2015
How do I get a Charmander and sorry for such a stupid question but hopefully someone can help! I'd appreciate it!

Back