• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Digimon Your Digital Dream[NEW VERSION 2.0 AVAILABLE!]

Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2023
Hi, anywah this can play on a tablet?

Naa, I tried to get this on my phone using an app called Neko RPGXP Player for android which plays basic XP games.

Sadly this game is too complex and causes the player to crash upon picking the game, maybe one day he'll make it work for custom games.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jan 23, 2015
I extracted it to my computer and when I open the game, it crashes instantly with the message "rgss player has stopped working"

Years
  • Seen Jan 30, 2016
The Digimon following behind me stopped doing anything when I turn back and talk to it. Doesn't pick up items anymore either. Not in 5+ hours of gameplay. (Still grinding up and trying to get every 'mon in the beta).

EDIT: Renamon and Zassomon lack abilities, Veggiemon doesn't learn something at level 25 like other Champions, and Moxie and Harvest don't work. And while it's not a glitch, the Ogremon fight is quite hard, and the difficulty gets a lot worse when it's holding Sirloin. IIRC, he only sometimes hold Sirloin. It pushes the difficulty a bit too far when Sirloin goes off, and it makes a big enough difference that if you do keep it, you should be sure it's there 100% of the time. (If it already is and my memory's just bad, I apologize).

EDIT 2: More curiosity than anything else, but can anything other than DemiDevimon use Wizard's Hat to become Wizardmon? I have found anything else, and my source lists Aruraumon, Goblimon, Gotsumon, Gabumon, Keramon, Palmon, Patamon, Syakomon, and Tentomon as also being able to Digivolve to Wizardmon. I haven't checked all of them, but Aruraumon, Goblimon, and Tentomon I've seen don't use it. Out of curiosity, is there one particular source you usually go to when determining digivolution lines?

Source: http://dma.wtw-x.net/dexwizard.shtml

EDIT 3: The overworld sprite for RizeGreymon is slightly glitchy. The ends of the wings get cut off when you go through a gate to a new location. Also, the asymmetry isn't taken into account, so when you head right, the revolver switches to the wrong side. Similarly, it's on the wrong side when in battle. I kind of expected this - a lot easier to insert a mirror image than create a whole second sprite, and it doesn't really break immersion that much. It might not be worth trying to fix the mirror image issue. But the cut off ends when you enter a new area? That stands out a bit more. And as I noted in an earlier post, the transition to new areas already is unpredictably buggy.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 2, 2015
great game, really love it
thank you for creating this game and I hope its not dead before full version :D

any plan for X-Antibody digimon?
its great if its same as Pokemon Mega Evolution for the sake of the game balance

do you need ripped digimon sprite? i have some from Digimon Crusader (Android, Ios game)
example: postimg,org/image/5opkdclh9/ (sorry change the "," to "." the site didn't allow me to post link lol)
PM me if you interested, thank you

Years
  • Seen Jan 30, 2016
I found several more Digimon that drop a few levels when they Digivolve. I'm not entirely sure, but it seems to mostly be happiness or item based Digivolution. Also, I'm noticing a lot of weather-related abilities (Chlorophyll, Snow Cloak, Solar Power, Swift Swim), but no weather moves like Sunny Day yet. I wouldn't hold off too late in the game for weather moves (and maybe even weather terrain), because the abilities are useless until then. Like my Floramon Digivolved and lost Chlorophyll before it had any opportunity for use. Since the beta isn't that long, this may be fine, but when working on the rest of the game, keep it in mind please?

Years
  • Age 22
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 4, 2015
This is something that I have been wanting to see for a while. I love Digimon and Pokemon so what better than to combine the two? I hope that you end up finishing this!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2024
So, do you guys have an idea, when you're going to release the next Demo, or even a full version?
Would be nice to know, if you already have something on your mind ^^

Greetings

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
Years
So, do you guys have an idea, when you're going to release the next Demo, or even a full version?
Would be nice to know, if you already have something on your mind ^^
If they knew that, they would have said something already. Asking about it is therefore pointless and spam, which is why it's against the rules to ask about release dates. Please familiarise yourself with them.

Years
  • Seen Jan 30, 2016
Got a question about where you're planning on the game going. In a lot of the shows, not everyone gets Mega level Digimon, but they still participate in fights. Do you think that will be reflected in the later part of the game? Will not fully evolved Digimon still be viable members of your team?

EDIT 1: Thinking about it more, have you considered Compound Eyes as an ability for Stingmon? (Btw, I've only uncovered 1 ability for Stingmon. If he has two already, my mistake). Currently, Stingmon is a little hard to battle with until he learns Spiking Strike. Since Wormmon's signature attack is learned early and is non damage-dealing, Stingmon is behind the power curve of attacks for a while. I'm guessing you gave him Dynamite Kick at level 16 to offset that a little and give power sooner. Thing is, that low accuracy hurts. I'm thinking Compound Eyes boosting the accuracy from 50% to 65% (iirc) might help tip the scales a little. Then again, maybe the problem isn't so bad and in the context of the whole game, this is only a power blip and nothing more.

EDIT 2: Looks like Magic Guard isn't properly working. Wizardmon took damage from a burn.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2024
Are you guys going to add more content for the beginning?
Because the difficulty spike between the Rival battle and Sharmamon/Ogremon is ridiculous and takes a huge amount of time to level for, which overall spoils the fun of this game...

Greetings

Years
Hi guys we are back again finally and we are working on the second release, we want to thank you all for your feedback and compliments especially Ambushwhack for reporting all errors and suggestions.
megadramon_by_dydd90-d8k90yd.png

Megadramon sheet :) Do you like it?
Got a question about where you're planning on the game going. In a lot of the shows, not everyone gets Mega level Digimon, but they still participate in fights. Do you think that will be reflected in the later part of the game? Will not fully evolved Digimon still be viable members of your team?

EDIT 1: Thinking about it more, have you considered Compound Eyes as an ability for Stingmon? (Btw, I've only uncovered 1 ability for Stingmon. If he has two already, my mistake). Currently, Stingmon is a little hard to battle with until he learns Spiking Strike. Since Wormmon's signature attack is learned early and is non damage-dealing, Stingmon is behind the power curve of attacks for a while. I'm guessing you gave him Dynamite Kick at level 16 to offset that a little and give power sooner. Thing is, that low accuracy hurts. I'm thinking Compound Eyes boosting the accuracy from 50% to 65% (iirc) might help tip the scales a little. Then again, maybe the problem isn't so bad and in the context of the whole game, this is only a power blip and nothing more.

EDIT 2: Looks like Magic Guard isn't properly working. Wizardmon took damage from a burn.
All Digimon can reach Mega level in the future, some by leveling some with special items. About compund eyes i think it's a good idea, we'll change Stingmon ability.

Are you guys going to add more content for the beginning?
Because the difficulty spike between the Rival battle and Sharmamon/Ogremon is ridiculous and takes a huge amount of time to level for, which overall spoils the fun of this game...

Greetings
Ogre level will be decreased in the next release, maybe lvl 21. Thank you for suggestion Shin.

Years
  • Seen Jan 30, 2016
I like Megadramon's look. I also just plain like that Digimon, and its most common predecessor Mekanorimon. (Tankmon's pretty cool too). I've been excited all along, and I'm still exploring the game, trying to find secrets. Speaking of which, the waterfall area near the Digital Dream center has a couple errors in movement allowments, so you can see and even enter blank areas of the map.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 12, 2015
It looks like nobody has posted here in awhile. I am looking for some information from the creators if at all possible. I am doing a lets play of Digimon YDD and was wondering if part two had an ETA? I was reading the comments on the indiedb page and someone said that part 2 was in the works but nothing else was said. I am loving the game so far and cannot believe the amount of thought you guys have put into it!

Years
It looks like nobody has posted here in awhile. I am looking for some information from the creators if at all possible. I am doing a lets play of Digimon YDD and was wondering if part two had an ETA? I was reading the comments on the indiedb page and someone said that part 2 was in the works but nothing else was said. I am loving the game so far and cannot believe the amount of thought you guys have put into it!
Hi friend, thank you very much for your compliments and your let's play, :) We are working on the second Beta but we dont know when we'll finish it, however this beta will be bigger than the first release.

Years
  • Seen Jan 30, 2016
Random thought: the Data, Virus, and Vaccine designations were a modification of genders from Pokemon Essentials, right? Would the ability Rivalry still be intact or easy to rescue? Because Angemon didn't quite have the punch I was expecting the one time I tried one out. (Then again, that could be the lack of STAB til level 25, and Hand of Fate being a physical attack on a more specially-oriented 'mon). Rivalry seems like a good choice, making Angemon hit Virus types harder. Seems like it would better fit what we saw in the anime without making it totally overpowered. Or convert the Expert Belt into an ability and increase damage for its super effective attacks. (This would also alter the power curve before it gets a STAB). Just a thought. Also, this could be off base as I never trained more than one Angemon, so I'm assuming Healer is the only ability it gets.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 14, 2015
I know it might be trouble but is there any possibility in the future we'll be able to customize our tamer looks? There's this guy in the intro that I saw and I was just like "I wanna be him!". Maybe if possible we could get some clothing items and things could be done somewhat like in X/Y? Also, in the intro Thomas calls you a loser like 3 times. Maybe cut that down a bit? Also Dr. Fish says "Today I want to give to some of you the chance to go to the Digital World!". What he should say is "Today I want to give some of you the chance to go to the Digital World!" Also if you have a save during the intro where you take the quiz and start it, your tamer appears in the desk when Lucy says "Let's start!" or whatever. This causes your tamer to move as if he was in the doorway and constantly bump into a table. This means you can't continue without selecting a new game. It's not a MAJOR problem since it's so early, but it's still kind of annoying. Also I dunno if you guys fixed this since I haven't been following it too much since it was first opened, but I remember when I was fighting Wormmon, it seemed like the types(Virus,Vaccine, Data) were working in reverse. I had a vaccine type iirc and it was taking a LOT of damage from Wormmon, whereas Vaccine types are supposed to be strong against Virus types. I don't know if that was actually the case, but it just seemed like it. Also there was a lack of commas in the dialogue. I could look up some of the spots and tell you if you want.

Also would it be alright if once you get to the place where you pick your partner, if you can walk up to the counter yourself? It's kind of annoying not being able to save before in case you accidentally hit enter when you don't mean to when picking a choice(Which I did).

Also noticed another thing. I encountered the Numemon in the vending machine and tried to use my Digimemory C, the one I got from the guy with the Kunemon. It said "It didn't work", so I'm assuming he isn't capturable, and then I lost that item. Could you instead make it say "You can't use this!" when you try, so it'd prevent you from wasting it? Would also like to mention I bought like 15 digimemory Rs and it took 10 to catch Wormmon alone. This was when he was practically dead, and this was just in the beginning. I notice this game is significantly harder, but if you want Wormmon to be harder to catch maybe move him somewhere else so that the beginning area doesn't have you spend ALL your money just to capture one digimon? Usually pokemon games put more easily captured pokemon in the beginning areas, and more difficult ones in later areas.

Also you need to fix your side facing cliffs. I can walk through them and bypass the trainer with the Gabumon and I even made it to the next area basically by walking through them. I'm also not sure about your happiness system. Sometimes I'll talk with my Palmon which appears to be really happy with me, and it'll say something like "Palmon is unsure if travelling with JP is a good idea or not" randomly. I also don't know if this is intended but I talked to Palmon several times and it suddenly said it was angry for some reason. Was it intended that if you talk to your digimon too much it gets angry?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 27, 2015
Hey guys !
i wanna say thank you for this awesome game !
continue like this, i can't wait for the second beta !
but i've got some questions..
will "shogungekomon" and "platinum numemon" be in the final game ?
will there be an item in the finall game that can decrease the hapiness of a digimon ?
because i really want a numemon and a coackroachmon but it's sooo hard ...
if not could you please tell me how to do it the right way ! :)
i wanna congratulate you again and thanks for your answer ! :)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 27, 2015
Hi and also
will there be a store were you can buy some everstone ?
Thank you again for all you've done !

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 15, 2016
Hey! Great job creating such a fantastic game! I have been playing it non stop, digivolving every possible Digimon that is in the demo. My team thus far is

View attachment 74644 LV. 26 Greymon

View attachment 74645 LV. 16 Grizzmon

View attachment 74643 LV. 16 Coelamon

View attachment 74651 LV. 17 Morishellmon

View attachment 74647 LV. 16 Ogremon

View attachment 74648 LV. 16 Golemon

Waiting for the next release with such anticipation. One question: When the updated release comes out, will we be able to continue from where we left off in the previous demo? I sure do hope so! Take care and keep up the great work on the game.

- Cergey

Last edited:
Back