• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I lost my lv100 game data, I have updated the 1st page and if it doesn't have a nature beside it I need that, could you check that please??
Also I'm in there on my shiny trading game for you!! :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 20, 2016
I'll head there for that trade then I'll see if I have Pokemon you need and trade with you again.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 20, 2016
Your welcome :D
I'm glad the mareep i traded you as a filler was one of the pokes you were missing.
I could trade you a duskull,nincada,and a female combee :D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 20, 2016
>.< I don't have an extra at this time. I'll try and help you out as much as possible from today on.
What fc should I use?

Nohr

Long-time Trainer
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 24, 2016
Hey there, awesome thread.

I was wondering if I could have the shaymin in box 17, and or the deoxys in box 18.

The Shaymin's for my girlfriend, as she loves it haha.

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2012
Yes I can give you a diito and the tm for nothing please!! :)
Catch me here for that!!

Is it possible to shoot me a PM when you can make the trade? Could we also switch the TM for a Metal Coat?

Thanks.

Last edited:

pichuspark

looooooooooooooool :3
Years
Hi, RNC! I came to see if you can breed this:

Your User Name: pichuspark
Pokemon: Lapras
Nature: Lonely
Shiny: Yes
Egg Move / Moves: Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse
Nickname: Crusoe
Parents You'll Provide: Kingdra

Is it possible if you can get Water Absorb on this one? I'm using it for competitive battling purposes :P

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Your User Name: Silver or ~PM~
Pokemon: Meowth
Nature: Jolly
NickName: Felion
Ability: Technician
Egg Move: Hypnosis

Thanks a lot!! :)
I need you to trade me the parent for this please so I can get started on it for you!! :)

Hey there, awesome thread.

I was wondering if I could have the shaymin in box 17, and or the deoxys in box 18.

The Shaymin's for my girlfriend, as she loves it haha.
If you are talking about my shinys, then no, I only trade those on Sundays and if you are talking about the lv100's then also no, I lost all of those!!
Is it possible to shoot me a PM when you can make the trade? Could we also switch the TM for a Metal Coat?

Thanks.
I'm on here after 7pm eastern time, you'll just have to catch me on here please!!

umm, do you need any pokemon? I have a kingdra which im not going to use if you want it :D
Sorry don't need a kingdra!!

Would you be willing to trade your 1st adamant EV trained tyranitar for an EV trained shiny metagross?
Sorry I don't need another metagross!!
Hi, RNC! I came to see if you can breed this:

Your User Name: pichuspark
Pokemon: Lapras
Nature: Lonely
Egg Move / Moves: Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse
Nickname: Crusoe
Parents You'll Provide: Kingdra

Is it possible if you can get Water Absorb on this one? I'm using it for competitive battling purposes :P

I can do that, I may not need the parent I have breed this one before!!

EDIT: I will need the parent after all!!

Last edited:

.:the.unforgotten.one:.

Top-of-the-line Trainer
Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2010
Does anybody want to battle me? I am new to this site so i am looking for a good challenge. If u win u can have a shiny deoxys level 100

Back