• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
I think that we ought to make it so that only active members' pokemon make the list. So, that means that we don't include the people who just posted once and ran away. We should recount the shinies captured and go from there (and add aaryn's out of respect). I think that that'd be the best way to do things.
  • Zubat
  • Golbat
  • Crobat
  • Gastly
  • Haunter
  • Gengar

kool dude

koolest there is :rambo:
Years
hey guys, i havent found anything yet, and since i lost that charizard,(when i dropped my game in the sink :cross-eye ) i have to give the shiny to him right away, so i probably wont have anything for a while...

onimyst

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
Could I join the club please, i have not yet got a shiny but I'm in a pokemon mood and trying to get one :)
Thanks.

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
O_O wow sgm, the vets are truely returning, well theres no new shinys from me, college is a lot more work than i expected it to be, though i do try and hatch at least one egg a day (i have a feeling this is gna be a long winded hunt) anyway heres my list for you sgm

-Cyndaquil
-Quilava
-Typhlosion
-Spearow
-Fearow
-Miltank

Edit: Yes you may join the club, just try and be active

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
ryan said:
I think that we ought to make it so that only active members' pokemon make the list. So, that means that we don't include the people who just posted once and ran away. We should recount the shinies captured and go from there (and add aaryn's out of respect). I think that that'd be the best way to do things.
  • Zubat
  • Golbat
  • Crobat
  • Gastly
  • Haunter
  • Gengar

We could base it off of post count, down to a certian number of posts (as long as people don't spam to get that number). If so, Aaryn has posted enough to be considered an "Active" member anyway.

Say, for example, we said 30 posts and higher are considered to be "Active" enough to be added to the dex. That would include the following people:

ryan 557
SkinnyGreenMan 366
Pok?-Munna 304
PazzKat 149
MetalMario 146
_Alex_ 131
BeameR 113
Lord Jaws 101
Aaryn 90
Yami_Zidane 89
Latios Lover 77
Stevo-kun 76
Darts 57
Seth30 56
outlaw 52
Rikku-chan 52
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon 50
Iron Spriter Josh 47
Shuko 46
pichuman 42
Zootster 32
!Dragonite! 30

It wouldn't be very hard to track down those people's shinies, and we could keep it updated pretty easily this way too.

onimyst

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
I have a question..... like when some of you go "shiny hunting" do you just stay in one place going round in circles few a few hours? That's what i do :S

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
um yea, thats basically it, if we are hunting specific pokemon, but i rarely do that i just go from vermilion to pallet town and back, so yea in circles XD, dont double post!!

Years
SkinnyGreenMan said:
We could base it off of post count, down to a certian number of posts (as long as people don't spam to get that number). If so, Aaryn has posted enough to be considered an "Active" member anyway.
Yeah, that would basically work. (Though I do think you should count Akida's Beautifly. She was plain cool. :cool:)

Breloom L68. Still at 18 Surskits. I'll hunt s'more once I catch up on my differentials. (Where are Integrle and Derivadun when you need them? [bit of an inside joke from the SPP neverending cheat])

kool dude

koolest there is :rambo:
Years
i'll hunt some more tonight, i haven't really played much, but i still put a lot of time into hunting those shinies. oh, and my friend is going to be joining soon. just thought i should say

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Ahhh! I've got into mashup... now much of my free time will be burned trying to make bootleg music... This will further restrict my shiny hunt. But ya, I like your thinking SGM and I agree with MM that akidatheart needs to be included. She is awesome even though she doesn't post anymore.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Sure! We should maybe also include current members. Maybe we should strike their captures from the record if they don't stay active for at least two weeks?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
In the new dex, perhaps it would be beneficial to have (in parenthesis) who has captured it.
eg:
  • Gastly (ryan, Lady Demoonica Darkmoon)

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
O________________O...Just...O________________O

YAY!YOU?RE BACK!

*Glomps*

Ya don?t know me,but I?m a forum stalker...I?ve stalked this forum and especially this thread for 4 months before joining! ^_^

So you know...My shinies are only two Tentacruel...

Jyrvakiryu and Tairikiryu... ^_^

They?re both female,and both have the Ability Liquid Ooze...

For hunting updates...

I?ve finished EV Training my Sandslash,Mach,?s speed at the Cave of Origin...

No Shiny Zubat or Golbat unfortunately... ;_;

Oh well...I?ll train him to Lvl 100 and then we?ll see what I?m doing next... ^_^;

Edit:HEY!I?ve got 43 posts!I should be there too! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Heheheheh...XD

Last edited:

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
ryan said:
In the new dex, perhaps it would be beneficial to have (in parenthesis) who has captured it.
eg:
  • Gastly (ryan, Lady Demoonica Darkmoon)

Thats a good idea, I'll go ahed and update the dex with the new style.

Hope I don't run out of room in the post lol.

Zootster

Awesome Guy Extrordinaire
Years
Hey! SGM's back! Hey! I'm back...again!

Im a little confused, are we completely starting over the ShinyDex or just updating it? Anyway, since i made the list, here're mine:
-Horsea
-Seadra
-Kingdra
-Poochyena
-Mightyena

And if we're coounting G/S/C (???):
-Mareep
-Flaafy
-Amphoros
-Magby
-Magmar

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
Yeah we are completely starting over. I just finished emptieng the dex, I will now proceed to check off the shinies for everyone on the list, then I will get to everyone who has posted in the last week.

EDIT: this is the list i'm refering to - everyone who has posted 30 times or more in the SHC:

ryan 557
SkinnyGreenMan 366
Pok?-Munna 304
PazzKat 149
MetalMario 146
_Alex_ 131
BeameR 113
Lord Jaws 101
Aaryn 90
Yami_Zidane 89
Latios Lover 77
Stevo-kun 76