• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ΩRαS] -:- Thief's Den -:- Competitive & Rare Ball Breeding Services - NEW: HA 4EM Snivy, Tepig & Oshawott!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2016
Thank you so much for the trade! :D Happy to help with expanding your shop :) If I get more Rareball Pokemon, I'd be happy to trade with you again! :D

Thief

The Dark One
Years
Awesome! :D Are you free for trading now? I'm online in my game already :D
Thanks a lot, hope the extras I gave you were okay, I grabbed whatever I could find that was left in my boxes (most spares are in Bank). xD Feel free to leave a trade review if ya want to~

You're welcome! Thank you, too.
1.%20smile.gif
I'm going to get started on those guys now. Should be ready by tomorrow, I think.

I was just looking through your shop. What I would like is the Dream Ball Alomomola, Chinchou, Drifloon, and Stantler, as well as the HA Treecko and Tirtouga. The last two can be males. Also I think I asked this before, but I can't remember. The Dream Ball Sandile doesn't have its HA. Is that okay?

Works for me. :) & That's fine thanks, although HA is preferred, I'm still happy to have it without 'cause I don't have DB Sandile yet.

Thief

The Dark One
Years
Those still waiting on their requests, I will have them all done within the next 24 hours.

+ The first post has been updated yet again with more Pokémon! Even more to be added tomorrow. Thanks for all the custom, guys. :)

Years
Works for me. :) & That's fine thanks, although HA is preferred, I'm still happy to have it without 'cause I don't have DB Sandile yet.

I have everyone ready. :) Let me know when you're ready. I also got a Dream Ball Slowpoke with Regenerator off Wonder Trade yesterday if you would like one of those as well.

Thief

The Dark One
Years
I have everyone ready. :) Let me know when you're ready. I also got a Dream Ball Slowpoke with Regenerator off Wonder Trade yesterday if you would like one of those as well.
Hey, finally have the Pokémon ready, you online? :) & If you're happy to part with one then sure, I'd appreciate it. I assume you'd like something in return?

Years
Hey, finally have the Pokémon ready, you online? :) & If you're happy to part with one then sure, I'd appreciate it. I assume you'd like something in return?

I haven't bred the Slowpoke yet, but I can do that fast. I can be ready in 15 minutes. And I guess I'll take anything you have ready. Surprise me. ;)

Thief

The Dark One
Years
I haven't bred the Slowpoke yet, but I can do that fast. I can be ready in 15 minutes. And I guess I'll take anything you have ready. Surprise me. ;)

It was gone 1am when you posted that, so I wasn't online. But if you catch me online today (I'm free all day) just quote me here and we can trade. (It's now 7:20am and I'm going back to sleep because it was a damn stupid idea to wake up at 5:30. xD)

Thief

The Dark One
Years

Keep trying to trade but you keep doing wonder trade haha.

matwe

Alo
Years
Hey there..id like the following if possible..from your Transfer-Only Hidden Abilities (Non-Dream Ball) section: Tirtouga(swift swim), Deerling(serene grace), and Love ball aipom

Request: Can you catch me a nuzleaf from safari(for dex) and garden pattern scatterbug(for collection)

FT i have Dream Ball: Slugma, Cherubi, Gastly, Chinchou(Volt Absorb)
Moon Ball : Ralts (4EM: Memento, Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond, Encore)

Thief

The Dark One
Years
Hey there..id like the following if possible..from your Transfer-Only Hidden Abilities (Non-Dream Ball) section: Tirtouga(swift swim), Deerling(serene grace), and Love ball aipom

Request: Can you catch me a nuzleaf from safari(for dex) and garden pattern scatterbug(for collection)

FT i have Dream Ball: Slugma, Cherubi, Gastly, Chinchou(Volt Absorb)
Moon Ball : Ralts (4EM: Memento, Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond, Encore)

I can do the Tirtouga, Deerling and Aipom. + Vivillon is free. I'll have Dream Ball Slugma, Cherubi and Gastly in return please. I don't have a Nuzleaf Safari unfortunately. :)

matwe

Alo
Years
I can do the Tirtouga, Deerling and Aipom. + Vivillon is free. I'll have Dream Ball Slugma, Cherubi and Gastly in return please. I don't have a Nuzleaf Safari unfortunately. :)

Great. Lmk when you can trade.My fc and ign in the sign. Already have you added:)

matwe

Alo
Years

In addition to these trade, can i have unburden treecko..i have a female pachirisu with HA in luxury ball for it...lmk:)

Thief

The Dark One
Years
OK..So when can we trade for Tirtouga, Deerling and Aipom. + Vivillon..I,m on9 right now and already have you added.
You only asked me for them yesterday and I have a lot of other requests to get to first that have been waiting for longer, so I can trade with you in a couple of days.

matwe

Alo
Years
You only asked me for them yesterday and I have a lot of other requests to get to first that have been waiting for longer, so I can trade with you in a couple of days.

Owh..sorry, i though you have them ready already..just let me know when you're free to trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back