• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rob_thijs Competitive Shiny, Hidden Ability, Egg Moves and Rare Ball Shop [open for business]

Status
Not open for further replies.

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
Years
I did a update to my shop!

I'm now offering all Hidden Ability Kalos pokémon except for Tyrunt and Aumaura since they haven't been released yet.
Also I did add 3 new shiny pokémon I hatched while hatching for you guys, I only have one of those each, so be fast. Come-first is served-first.

Note: I no longer offer all legendaries. I don't want millions of my pokémon with my OT and ID out of there. That's why I have decided only to offer the special move 3rd gen, WISHMKR Jirachi, The EON Duo from 4th gen in Moon Ball and the Dream Ball pokémon from Dream Radar.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 20, 2017
I would love that Shiny Latias LVL 40
Nature - Timid
Ability - Levitate
Moves - Defog, Refresh, Mist Ball and Zen Headbutt

Do you by any chance know the Hidden Power?
I have a Shiny Furfrou with a French name, holding an ability capsule if you're interested.
If not, I have a shiny lvl 100 Articuno, though it's not Kalos Born.
Not sure if either of the two above are hacked, I just got them on the GTS.

I also have a Modest 4IV unused Tornadus, as well as an unused Jolly Landorus (didn't check IV's yet), though they're not shiny, but they're definitely legit.
Any of my offers acceptable?

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
Years
If Tornadus or Landorus are 6th Gen I take it.
I will send my Latias to AS to check it's HA and I will check the IV spread because I'm not sure.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 20, 2017
If Tornadus or Landorus are 6th Gen I take it.
I will send my Latias to AS to check it's HA and I will check the IV spread because I'm not sure.
Yup, both my Tornadus/Landorus were caught in my own copy of OR, so they should be 6th gen... Which one do you prefer?

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
Years
Yup, both my Tornadus/Landorus were caught in my own copy of OR, so they should be 6th gen... Which one do you prefer?

OLBGkgc.png

It's HP is Dark

I prefer the Landorus. I'm online right now

accursed

Dragon Breeder
Years
after checking your list posted in your original post i have skiploom- infultrator (male) riolu- prankster (male) abra- magic guard (male) miltank- sap sipper (obviously female) lileep- storm drain (female) shroomish- quick feet (male) skorupi- keen eye (male) zangoose- toxic boost (female) pachirisu- volt-obsorbe (female) ponyta- flame body (female) cloister- overcoat (female) corsola- regenerateor (female) audino- klutz (female) spheal- oblivious (female) camerupt- solid rock (female) boldore- sand force (female). are you intrested in any of these?

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
Years
I would like the miltank, zangoose, ponyta, corsola, audino and spheal
You can choose anything from the dreamball, apricorn, starters or the HA listing.

Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2016
I'm interested in your Shiny Jirachi, although (forgive me for asking, but I have to be sure) is it legit? I can offer any legendary from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh (with most of the Sinnoh ones Shiny as well), and many legendaries from Unova and Kalos. Please PM if interested, thank you!

Years
  • Seen Mar 11, 2015
Hello,

I have recently bred a Squirtle with the eggmoves Water Spout, Aura Sphere and Dragon Pulse. It is modest natured with 5 perfect IVs in HP, Attack, Defense, Special Attack, and Speed. I would like to trade this for a Huge Power Bunnelby please.

my username is Zerobot
my IGN is Zero
my Friend code is : 0662-3846-0576.

Thank you and have a nice day

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
Years
I have shiny reshiram, zekrom and kyurem already cloned.

I have you RB stuff as well but I'm not sure which ones you wanted again, ha ha. let me know if you want them shiny legends. they were caught in ORAS.

I have a nice gardevoir as well actually that you might like a clone of.

I will go for the following pokémons
- Munna
- Hoot Hoot
- Scraggy
- Togepi
- Pidgey - friend ball
- Igglybuff
- Pinecco

edit: yeah I have this stuff ready for you, think I just need to get you a screggy but let me know when you would like to trade. I know you have my stuff as well as you've had it for like a week now, haha. I will swap three shinies for those three shiny legends if you like as well.

Last edited:

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
Years
Hello,

I have recently bred a Squirtle with the eggmoves Water Spout, Aura Sphere and Dragon Pulse. It is modest natured with 5 perfect IVs in HP, Attack, Defense, Special Attack, and Speed. I would like to trade this for a Huge Power Bunnelby please.

my username is Zerobot
my IGN is Zero
my Friend code is : 0662-3846-0576.

Thank you and have a nice day

I finished breeding you a Huge Power Bunnelby with IV spread 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Adamant nature.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 30, 2019
Nature - Modest
Ability - Adaptability
IV's 31/31/31/31/x/31

Would you be willing to trade this for a shiny Magcargo, lvl 100, KB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back