• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Darker than it Seems [OOC]

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I kinda picked a bad combination in the typing department. I started off strong, but I think my character is growing weaker lol. Wasn't my original idea, but I like it so far lol. Not many legendary Dark Type moves or fighting :p Sacred Sword was a legendary move, but then they gave it to Honedge. Right now I am just going with the flow. :p

All I got to say is, crap just got real Lol. I can honestly say I have always pictured what Gray has just done with Team Rocket.

Last edited:

shatteredxfrost

i'm writing my own damn story
Years
Just letting everyone know that I'm leaving now for a three night trip (one I don't even want to be on but heh, life) and I'll only have internet on my phone. I think, I'll attempt to get some for my laptop but just in case, know that I won't be as active.

Zatanna

Magician Princess
Years
Hey everyone! Uhm A quick heads up... Im leaving for 3 weeks to go to Europe!! Im leaving the 21st and I probably will not be on. So idk what tulips gonna do...

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
Years
Hey everyone! Uhm A quick heads up... Im leaving for 3 weeks to go to Europe!! Im leaving the 21st and I probably will not be on. So idk what tulips gonna do...

Hmm... Well, We'll figure something out 2 to 3 days before you leave!

UnnecessaryLongName

"Honor is in the heart, not the name."
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 27, 2015
Ehh, this guy might be a little op. Idk. But I liked the idea so..
Spoiler:

Last edited:

shatteredxfrost

i'm writing my own damn story
Years
Spoiler:

I'm excited for our characters to meet! He sounds awesome.

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
Years
Spoiler:

Aye! We're always happy to welcome a new member. If you've been keeping up with the IC thread, We're already in goldenrod. How you decide to come in contact with the group is up to you, Also, We're fast paced, So Keep up ;)

UnnecessaryLongName

"Honor is in the heart, not the name."
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 27, 2015
Hope it was okay for me to post so quickly, but an idea popped in so I went with it before I forgot it lol.
I hope randomly popping up was okay, but I seen it as the easiest way to get started.

Zatanna

Magician Princess
Years
Spoiler:

Oh man. Tulip's gonna love youu <3
WAIT OMG I LOVE YOUR ICON OMG OMG. DO YOU PLAY LOL TOO??!?!?!??!?

Last edited:
Back