• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Top Secret [Beta 1 Available]

Shiny

• Dragonite

Votes: 262 27.5%
  • Metagross

Votes: 272 28.5%
  • Salamence

Votes: 144 15.1%
  • Tyranitar

Votes: 275 28.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
yeah okay.
how about raikou on a mountaintop where it gets its "power supply"?

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
okay i pm'd you megiddo.
do you think we should wait for the poll to be closed or should we make the story for the shinies already?
If we wait until the poll is closed,we'll have to come up with a story with it and that won't be too easy.
but if we work on the story right away,then we will be prepared for what the best choice is in the poll.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
i was thinking that too.
i'll pm you if i have any ideas that come to mind.

Offtopic:isn't my picture awesome:P

Megiddo-san

Barium - Summer '12 Return?
Years
Good news - I got everything, except for one script working. I just need to get that to work and edit the starter's stats, types, and attacks. I also have to edit the rival's pokemon.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
darn.
The tyranitar OW is ugly.
but they probably chose tyranitar becaus it has the highest/most balanced stats of them.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
alright then.
Not it!
sorry but i don't know how to change the colors.
and besides i'm only a mapper,not a miracle worker.
do you have any idea what colour the shiny tyranitar should be?

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2009
This looks really good. I'm gonna be downloading loads of hacks soon!

Mitchman

Banned
Years
I am reading around and seing my favorite dragon type is going to be part of an event and shiny. Also you also need to see what colors it should be as shiny and I thought instead of silver/red you do silver/blue. I think it looks better like that seeing as ive been playing with its sprite :p

Megiddo-san

Barium - Summer '12 Return?
Years
Okay. When we have 50 votes, I'll make a poll on colors. I am currently gettng help with a script. When I get it working and edit the rival battles, the pre-alpha'll be ready.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Kewlllll!!!!!!! pre-beta time. Almost.
Sorry bout that when I get happy I get strange. Anyway I was thinking what shade of red your using. Im using regular old red on paint but it just doesn't do

Back