• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Ambitions: Sure thing. Get to work on your SU :P

@Red: I'm going to go ahead and accept your character. Welcome to the roleplay. You may get started at will. :P

Dawn

Years
Though it was completely unintentional on my part, Valorie is currently high-up in the mountains, having just collapsed from having all her blood rush to her feet (and away from her brain)

She'll be there for a little bit, so.

Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2013
Name (First, Middle-optional and Last):Lance Carter

Nickname (Optional):None

Age (10-15):12

Sex (Male or Female):

Dorm (Raikou Dorm, Entei Dorm or Suicune Dorm):Suicune

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish):My signature

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?): Lance is a very driven and hard working young boy. Instead of training his Pokemon to exhaustion he actually cares, and creates friendships with the creatures. Lance seems to be always cheerful, until disaster strikes and one of his Pokemon or friends is in danger. When Lance battles he is still joyful, but gets serious becoming a surprisingly formidable opponent. He tends not to hold a grudge and is fairly reasonable when need be. Lance rarely shows true anger, but is very passionate about his goals, friends, and Pokemon.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events? What brought them to the academy?):From ages 1-7 Lance was never around Pokemon because his parents were afraid of them. When they walked around Castelia city they seemed so frightened by these creatures as they saw them accompany trainers. His parents acted like these Pokemon had diseases or something. Lance was never aloud to have a Pokemon so he studied them for a while since he had a lot of time on his hands and learned a lot of things about them. Such as type disadvantages, strategies, and much more. When he was 8 Lance was walking home from school when he saw a wild snivy. It seemed very shy and timid. Lance studied it closely and saw it was pretty dirty and was very skinny. Lance had a apple that he didn't eat at lunch. Lance rolled it over to snivy. Snivy studied the apple carefully. Snivy stared at Lance then at the apple then at Lance once more. Snivy took a big bite out of the apple. Snivy then started devouring the apple. After Snivy finished the apple all that was left were apple seeds. Lance then befriended the Snivy. Lance and Snivy then went to the playground for a while and played for a while there. It was getting pretty late and the lamp posts were on.In a big city like Castelia it wasn't a good thing to be out this late. Lance and Snivy were almost home until a burglar popped out and said ''Hand over the Pokemon.'' Lance refused because it was the only Pokemon he got close enough to even touch. The burglar through out a pokeball and out came a patrat. Lance had never been in a better. He didn't even know any of Snivy's moves. Lance said a move Snivy would have to know. ''Snivy use tackle!'' he shouted. Snivy moved fast and hit the foe with immense power. The burglar orded patrat to use bite but Snivy was to fast. ''Snivy use tackle one more time!'' Snivy used tackle and knocked patrat out. Patrat had fainted. The burglar called back patrat and tried to run away. Lance said ''Snivy we better get to my house before we get into a very bad situation.'' Lance bolted home as it was a couple houses away. He hurry up unlocked the door and went inside with Snivy. His parents looked at him then looked at the Pokemon. His mom screamed and his dad let out a high pitched squeal.Lance told them the whole story. Lance's mom said Snivy was actually kind of cute. Lances dad said that it was a good thing that he had met Snivy and said that Lance should keep Snivy. After the years Lance and Snivy had gotten to known each others tendencies. Lance was able to learn more about Pokemon since he had Snivy. He even caught 2 other Pokemon over the years as well

Pokémon (Maximum of 3. No legendaries, 'shiny' or stage 3 pokémon. Oddly colored but not specifically 'shiny' pokemon are allowed, however.):
Species:Snivy
Nickname(Optional):none
Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague): Lances Snivy is very cheerful and playful when you get to know him. But at first he will be very shy and timid to everyone.
Lvl(Max 25):14
Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed):
Energy ball
Vine whip
Leaf tornado
Razor leaf

Species:Elekid
Nickname(Optional):none
Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague): Elekid has a love of battling and gives 110% during battles.He welcomes and tries to befriend most Pokemon he meets
Lvl(Max 25):17
Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed)
Thunder punch
Thunderbolt
Low kick
Quick attack

Species:Bagon
Nickname(Optional):None
Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague):Bagon is very playful and is always playing around with Snivy and Elekid. When it comes battling time he shows what he is made of. At sometimes he can be a real grumpy Pokemon when he is not in the mood while other times he is very enthusiastic
Lvl(Max 25):19
Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed):
Ember
Dragon dance
Headbutt
Dragon breath

Batel

A nothing.
Years
Just rearing my head to say that I've not disappeared. Once this week is over I should be able to get Indigo and Cyan's profiles done and post more regularly.

Dawn

Years
@Ambitions: You're accepted. Please give us a link to your appearance at your earliest convenience, as it didn't quite work out with your signature. :P That's not really important though, so we're going to go ahead and accept you and let you send us the image later, probably once you've gotten your 10 posts so that you can just send us the link normally.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Done. Next time, hopefully we'll arrive at the plains so Nemo can catch a Snorunt. :3

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Speaking of posting, I've been giving Andy and Yuki the chance to post. That's why I don't seem to be on very much.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2012
Can I still sign up? Have been on Serebii, looking got new roleplays to join, thinking about joining this one. If there is still room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back