< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > Create & Discover > Art & Design Gallery Loki's Gallery

Notices

Art & Design For digital, traditional, design, photography and mixed media art, Pokémon-related or not. Showcase or discuss anything related to the visual arts here.

Reply Post Reply

Old 2 Weeks Ago (7:57 AM).
breathe it out
Gold Tier

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Loki
Thanks killer!

Wowee wow-o look at me, for the first time in 5ever, I'm posting something that has to do with pokemon!

This is a 1 hour speed draw of my original trainer Ellis and his bagon Silas for the Hoenn Chronicle in the RP section! I'm hoping to pixel a fake trainer sprite for him soon too, but I'm so rusty at pixels it's hard to get started... I recorded the drawing of this-- but I don't think it was a very good recording, so I'll wait to submit something else for the Creative Channel.

Also here's a tag I threw together as an experiment to see if I still got the GFX in me-- (protip: I don't) Art is also by me

get down with the sickness

Relevant Advertising!

Old 2 Weeks Ago (12:40 PM).
Comfortably numb
Silver Tier

Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki View Post
Thanks killer!

Wowee wow-o look at me, for the first time in 5ever, I'm posting something that has to do with pokemon!

This is a 1 hour speed draw of my original trainer Ellis and his bagon Silas for the Hoenn Chronicle in the RP section! I'm hoping to pixel a fake trainer sprite for him soon too, but I'm so rusty at pixels it's hard to get started... I recorded the drawing of this-- but I don't think it was a very good recording, so I'll wait to submit something else for the Creative Channel.

Also here's a tag I threw together as an experiment to see if I still got the GFX in me-- (protip: I don't) Art is also by me

I'm so psyducking jealous. You can do that in an hour? It would take me a year to do that I love it, for a speedpaint, it's awesome!

I really liked the tag, the colors mix together really nice! Altough that little fireball thing below the text is kind of odd in there.The lightning from the back of the head is also odd, and is really sharpened, I would've blurred it a bit. And the text is perfect, I love it!

A question, you used a star brushes/texture or made the stars yourself? Keep them going Loki, I love all your stuff!

A&D - Graphics Gallery
Currently accepting requests.
Old 1 Week Ago (5:22 AM).
Gold TierCS

Nature: Naive
Holy crap how did I never see your gallery before?! It's amazing! :D
Paired to Ice3DS Friend Code
Old 1 Week Ago (8:49 AM).
BE YOUR OWN HERO

omg freaking epic and cute stuff
how can you be so talented ♥
Old 6 Days Ago (6:24 AM).
breathe it out
Gold Tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyMustang View Post
I'm so ****ing jealous. You can do that in an hour? It would take me a year to do that :P I love it, for a speedpaint, it's awesome!

I really liked the tag, the colors mix together really nice! Altough that little fireball thing below the text is kind of odd in there.The lightning from the back of the head is also odd, and is really sharpened, I would've blurred it a bit. And the text is perfect, I love it!

A question, you used a star brushes/texture or made the stars yourself? Keep them going Loki, I love all your stuff!
Yesss I did haha- I maximize my speed in exchange for the quality so I can pump out a lot of art. Quantity quantity hahah o)-<

And I'm glad to hear the tag wasn't a bust-- I wasn't very confident or happy with it... I definitely see what you mean about the fireball in the front now though- it's bothering me too now hahaha! It's actually not a brush or a texture, it's a fractal! But I didn't make it myself no haha too lazy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxrally View Post
Holy crap how did I never see your gallery before?! It's amazing! :D
LOL thank you Fox! ;7;;;/ That's very kind of you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pebbles View Post
omg freaking epic and cute stuff
how can you be so talented ♥
Thanks pebbles haha-- It's really just hours and hours of practice OTL No natural talent here I assure you haha

My WIP for the weekly pixel contest-- I really have no patience for pixel art so I gave up without cleaning anything up or doing any refined shading hahaha... I probably won't revisit this tbh.

A struggle in which I try not to draw the same face over and over again... LOL-- original characters from an RP I'm in. About 25% of how many I need for my finished fight screen....

I'm in a huge art block this week-- and so I drew this to remind myself that even if I feel like everything I touch becomes pure rubbish, things have improved at least...

Old 5 Days Ago (6:39 AM).
He kill none

Nature: Hardy
Guess the girls would get fainted to these leng cai ( Cool People )
Old 15 Hours Ago (4:20 AM).
breathe it out
Gold Tier

LOL thanks killer

Here's the long overdue video of the drawing of my Trumpets OC:

Old 11 Hours Ago (8:17 AM).
Comfortably numb
Silver Tier

Nature: Hasty
You're awesome, you know that right? Seriously though, given the time that it takes to create art and to roleplay, you not only do both but mix them! It is obvious how much you love it, keep it up!

A&D - Graphics Gallery
Currently accepting requests.
Reply Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links