• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fuligin

Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2012
how do I download this game? Do I need to modify a fire red hack if so how?

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2016
Sorry to ask but after patching the file to pokemon fire red I could not play it. When I start the game, it comes to the introduction when pro.Oka says welcome and then start over again. I think it will be helpful if you can post a fire red file which is already patched. Thank you very much.

Years
Sorry to ask but after patching the file to pokemon fire red I could not play it. When I start the game, it comes to the introduction when pro.Oka says welcome and then start over again. I think it will be helpful if you can post a fire red file which is already patched. Thank you very much.

that is against the forums rules

Sorry noob here how do you play this hack?

need to patch the ips contained in the 1st post to a clean fire red rom with the lips program.

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2016
that is against the forums rules

need to patch the ips contained in the 1st post to a clean fire red rom with the lips program.

So how do I fix the problem because I did try like your suggestion but it did not work. I use the program ipsXP to patch.

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
Great example why IPS is a horrible patching file format. If it were a UPS patch, people would be guaranteed to apply the patch to the correct file, and not an incorrect one. Anyways, try the version 1.0 of FireRed, version 1.1 does not work properly.

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2016
Great example why IPS is a horrible patching file format. If it were a UPS patch, people would be guaranteed to apply the patch to the correct file, and not an incorrect one. Anyways, try the version 1.0 of FireRed, version 1.1 does not work properly.
I think it works now. Thank you very much.

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2012
Im getting the same bug with the exp. share as everyone else. The girl just says "Thanks!" but doesnt give me anything. The guy just talks about the girls ass. WHATS WRONG???

And where do i go after the safari zone?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 6, 2023
Im getting the same bug with the exp. share as everyone else. The girl just says "Thanks!" but doesnt give me anything. The guy just talks about the girls ass. WHATS WRONG???

And where do i go after the safari zone?

I have no idea what's wrong with it, it works fine for me o.O
After the safari zone go move the strength rocks in Xero City.

How do I actually get it to run? 0.o

By applying the patch file to a blank Pokemon Fire Red rom. Then playing it through an emulator.

Last edited:

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
Sorry if I'm annoying or anything, but where do I get HMs Fly and Flash, because I got 7 badges, I beat Giovanni again in the Texor Island and I don't know where to go next.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 6, 2023
Sorry if I'm annoying or anything, but where do I get HMs Fly and Flash, because I got 7 badges, I beat Giovanni again in the Texor Island and I don't know where to go next.

I just added a FAQ section to my first post, go check there ;)

Back