• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y General Chat and Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Better be the US release for the Pikachu 3DS XL. I was pissed when Europe got it an no where else. I want mt Pikachu 3DS XL!

Guy

just a guy
Years
No surprise there!

I'll buy it if it comes to Australia. I wonder if they'll make starter or legendary based 3DS to go with X/Y.
I would hope so. They seem to do it for ever generation if I recall correctly.

I just want the US to get the pure white 3DS. That's all I want really before X/Y comes out.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
It's really not surprising at all, but it at least stops being from claiming that we're getting a Houndoom evolution named Houndoomed. Yeah, that was enough to tell us it was fake.

On the topic of the 3DS itself, I kinda still need to get one period =x I'll have the money from working over the summer to get one though!

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
I mean with Pokémon more than likely being used to help push the sales of the 3DS that definitely wouldn't be out of the question. I personally wouldn't buy it but it'd be a cool option.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
I actually brought that up in the Pokéball thread Derk! I would definitely like to see them come back, as it was a little customization that was given to us. It was a shame it got removed.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
I'll buy it if it comes to Australia. I wonder if they'll make starter or legendary based 3DS to go with X/Y.
I dare suggest to count on it. It gives a bit more of a personalization feel to it as well, as if to say, "Fennekin, you're my favourite". (Or Froakie, or Chespin.)

Cyclone

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
I wouldn't be surprised if they made matching styluses, too. That being said though, I hope they come out with some sort of bonus item when we get the games. I made a thread about this earlier (but it seemed like it got pushed back), about the bonus items that we could potentially get from these games, and I hope we get something that interacts with the games like the Pokewalker from HGSS, but not really a pedometer.
Even if they don't make the systems, I think a package with three "starter styluses" is a slam dunk for the accessory shelf. Mark it, those will appear. They have Snivy, Tepig, and Oshawott styluses already.

Cyclone

blue

gucci
Years
I'd like a starter trio of Styluses but a Xerneas/Yveltal 3DS is pushing it a little far, they've already got the Pikachu 3DS XL.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
A White Xerneas XL with blue stylings would tip me over the edge though. So I say bring on the special 3DS' there never can be too many.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
I'd definitely get a 3DS pokemon promotion if they had one. But... eh, I was betting for styluses and maybe a possible poster of some kind, and maybe some more AR cards. I'm not sure about any other items outside of those; the 3Ds is pretty innovate, and it can probably perform functions that we saw from the pokewalker, or those wireless things we saw from pokemon FR/LG.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Speaking of posters, I would love something like the Emerald Pre-order again. You got a Battle Frontier guide, a VIP pass to some online stuff and a poster, all in this amazing little tin box. I was such a happy 12 year old when I got it.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Honestly, if we were to get something small, the styluses like we got from Diamond and Pearl with the mascot legendaries on the top would be ideal for me. They actually had some use (since they were a stylus), plus they looked pretty cool.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Speaking of posters, I'd definitely like more of that! What happened to having posters as some sort of gift or something like that? @_@ I mean, I'd love to have some X/Y posters of my own, really...

I don't think they'll do that, except maybe in the guidebooks. There's no reason to do it outside of there, imo.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
I'd rather be given a poster than a commemorative coin like we got before, since it can actually be displayed instead of a tiny coin that I'd more than likely just lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back