• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Yeah. I'm currently taking a master degree on food science, but I work as a researcher at my university. A nasty project involving killing caterpillars to evaluate their protein content. Kinda freak lol

And by the way, "puns" mean "farts", in portuguese. I loled.
Hmm, that's creepy, protein content xD

xD That's fun to know xD

^ The reason I probably won't have children.
I think you got ninja'd unless you won't evaluate your children's protein content xD

lol, I didn't even realize :p luckily I just had soup at work.

Teaching is definitely not a job for everyone. I'm kind of backwards from you, glitchguy; I hate adults (well, anyone with opinions), love kids. Honestly I love everyone but kids are the only people I can tolerate.
Hmm, fun xD
Do I count? :D, xD

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
lol, I didn't even realize :p luckily I just had soup at work.

Teaching is definitely not a job for everyone. I'm kind of backwards from you, glitchguy; I hate adults (well, anyone with opinions), love kids. Honestly I love everyone but kids are the only people I can tolerate.

Well when you say it like that i guess i hate everyone now.xD

Damn it i really should be studying right now.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Well when you say it like that i guess i hate everyone now.xD

Damn it i really should be studying right now.

Oh no! It's easy to find yourself in that position, haha.

Wuh oh, only hours until Monday! Best of luck to you. I should really be looking for my work shoes so I'm gonna go do that. Bye-bye friends! Pray I don't fall asleep in a customer's salad today!

pikakitten

Years
Yeah, I studied only a few minutes but since I like most my classes, I did pretty good :3 xD

Anyways, good luck outfox!

xD today? You did it yesterday? xD
Anyways, see you later! :D No wait :3 No that's not right either =3, that looks worse, xP close but still scary xD oh there it is! xD

EDIT: Yeah I'm with Codaq, you probably look "foxy" xD I'm weird xD

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Oh no! It's easy to find yourself in that position, haha.

Wuh oh, only hours until Monday! Best of luck to you. I should really be looking for my work shoes so I'm gonna go do that. Bye-bye friends! Pray I don't fall asleep in a customer's salad today!

The exam isn't for another week but i still haven't studied anything;;

And lets hope you don't fall asleep on the customer's soup either.That'd hurt.

pikakitten

Years
The exam isn't for another week but i still haven't studied anything;;

And lets hope you don't fall asleep on the customer's soup either.That'd hurt.

Hmm well you have 168 hours/10080 minutes/604800 seconds if that makes you feel calmer than 7 days. xD

Yeah, getting bowl broken on your face, ow.

EDIT: My destiny is to be ninja'd here apparently xD
"Umm, well you see sir, we've had a rodent problem and was hoping this fox could eat them, I'm not sure why it's in your soup" xD

pikakitten

Years
xD How much you get paid? And I'm going to sleep, good night guys! Glad to have come to DCC and remember Don't stop the party! xD Night, bye ~

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I worked full-time for the first time this break and it was miserable. :( Can't wait to get back to school haha.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
xD How much you get paid? And I'm going to sleep, good night guys! Glad to have come to DCC and remember Don't stop the party! xD Night, bye ~
Uh I got $600 for four hours work, good stuff.

I worked full-time for the first time this break and it was miserable. :( Can't wait to get back to school haha.
Kids don't appreciate how good they have it at school these days. Best years of your life!

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
Not to mention you're around friends at school, whereas 9 times out of 10 you'll be stuck working with someone you wish didn't exist..

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Wow, so many posts since last night. :x I guess PCers spent their time on here instead of being off doing something on Saturday night.

What the heck happened to my hand. I: There's a weird mark on it that looks kind of like a scar but I don't know how it got there haha. Just noticed it a minute ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back