• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
I'm back with more info and pictures:

First off, her IVs are utter crap. Not one is even as high as the average:
HP: 5
Atk: 5
Def: 10
SpAtk: 12
SpDef: 6
Speed: 10

Beyond that, pictures:
11-PidgeottoL37a.jpg
11-PidgeottoL37b.jpg

These are the first shiny pics I've taken during the day, so they're loaded with glare.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Oh my gawd, MM, congradulations on Pidgeotto!

And congradulation to Barboach for the Shuppet, the first one on our dex!

And I'm awake. :) I shall update the off-site shiny dex and then go hunt. I need to free up some space on Emerald (BOX 14) so I can get back to hatching ABSOL.

EDIT: Woo hoo! I started page 250!

Last edited:

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
Quick everybody hunt, today is a lucky day for Shiny Hunters. BECAUSE I FOUND
pkfrlgsh069.png
!!!

Bellsprout
Game found - Leaf Green
Game time - 338:40
Gender - Female
Route - 7
Level - 19
Nature - Hasty
Ability - Chlorophyll

HP - 48
ATK - 38
DEF - 20
Sp.ATK - 35
Sp.DEF - 18
Speed - 26

I haven't had a shiny on LG sence I think the Gastly about a year ago. :)

1st EDIT: Friend's Sapphire - 129 Surskit, no shiny. 12,900 encounters by that count. 17,982 encounters if I go by a 10 min sampling, then multiply. I'm guessing it's somewhere in between, though.
2nd EDIT: 132 Surskit, no shiny. Oh and my shiny Mightyena is @ lvl 100. :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Holy w00t! Congrats on the Pidgeotto; it's a decent shiny; congrats on the Bellsprout; Victrebell (sp?) looks pretty slick in shiny form (at least I think so). I was thinking of going for it, but I have FireRed.
Today is a good day to shiny hunt!
I must get on my Tauros hunt because it's a day of success for the club leaders. How freaky would it be if I found one?

Years
Hey, whaddya mean 'decent'?

I guess I'll have to take all my Drowzee hunting efforts to that route by Vermilion to keep the dupes at bay. I'm trying to evolve a Trapinch there for Dex, but the things are just so effing weak! Like, my Trapinch is L26, but it still has trouble taking down a L14 Ekans. u.u

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
congrats on piggeotto and Bellsprout MM and LDD anyway im going to be off on friday as its my birthday and iff i go to school there is a high chance i will get egged to death o.0 anyway im off today as i have a sore throught and proberly will stop off till wednesday,So that means all day hunting for me *Dances.* Anyway i have had no luck,if i run into a shiny ill report it here with some images,my mams phone takes clearer images than mine. anyway good luck to everyone.

P.s:next post i will post images of my Gba shinys

Crytuf

Dark Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • usa
  • Seen Sep 23, 2006
YEAH OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!11111oneoneoneoneoneoenoneQQQQQ!

THATS RIGHT I JUST GOT A SHINEY REGISTEEL....

LIKE OH YEAH!!!

its of modest nature... i will now begin the rigorouse process of his trianing...

YEAH!!! WWOOOOOHHHOOOOO!

superd188

Good friends
Years
Wow great catchs on the bellsprouts and others, Iv only found one in my life and thats a shiny zubat but in gold version my brother caught a shiny caterpie witch was gold and he evoled it to a golden metapod.

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
I haven't had any luck ! :(

offtopic !!!
My sister is playing on my nerves !!! she has been begging me for about a month to ask you guis if you had any real shinyes on any of the roms because she wants to start a collection of real shiny pokemon on the roms :P no cheating (b.t.w. she can't cheat :P) and she is asking and asking but I quit so here !!! I will post it !!! happy ?!?!?!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
I don't have any shinies on roms. I don't play the roms though...
And when I say, "decent" I mean that it's color scheme is alright. We all know that some shiny forms are more impressive than others, and I categorized the Pidgey evolution line's shiny form as "decent." It's not lame like the Seel series, but it's not awesome like the Gastly series. I didn't mean it in a mean way.
Congrats. to Crytuf!

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
wow gone for a few days and everyone catchs a shiny lol congrats to you all

where could i see the updated dex ?

been at squirtle for a while nothing new ( been getting good ivs tho lol )

my friend and i traded versins so i now have a sap ( trying to get another mudkip from it)

my friend lost a bet to me so ~does evil laugh~ MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA his shiny machop is MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woot!!!! not as fun as catching it myself but a shiny is a shiny :)

out of curiousity can you guys list your trainer id for the shiny pkmn you got ?

also on the egg hunt noob worries ryan yeah i too get that paranoia feeling after like the tenth box you feel like sumn1s been lying lol but after i do sumn then i dont ever question it again . like resetting for a starter i was worried it would never happen but it did so now i have infinite patience for it but now i must overcome shiny in col and egg shiny from a diff version
( such as hatching a shiny caterpie in a rub ) then ill be hatching all day and night to get other shinies i want

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
Congradulations on the Registeel, Crytuf!

LDD's Trainer ID's:

Dusklops - 20861 (Ruby cart, restarted it afterwords) <- I had thought it was from my Sapphire, but I was wrong. V(>_<)V

Zigzagoon - 30317 (Berry Update)

Zigzagoon - 30317 (Berry Update)

Sableye - 09303 (Sapphire cart, still have this save)

Linoone - 33379 (Ruby cart, restared it afterwords)

Heracross - 46631 (Colosseum, restarted it afterwords)

Starmie - 19986 (Leaf Green, still have this save)

Gengar - 19986 (Leaf Green, still have this save)

Bellossom - 22834 (Fire Red, restarted it afterwords)

Vileplume - 36808 (Emerald, still have this save)

Gloom - 36808 (Emerald, still have this save)

Mightyena - 36808 (Emerald, still have this save)

Weepinbell - 19986 (Leaf Green, still have this save)

LDD's update:

Friend's Sappire - 134 Surskit, no shiny.

PKMN XD:GoD - Weepinbell full EV trained and now on level 51! :)

shido said:
where could i see the updated dex ?

It's not on this site, the link is in my sig. Just click 'SHINY DEX', okay?

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
thanks lady demoonica

i had an interesting theory that most shinies caught had trainer ids of 35000 or less not saying that they are more common with a lower id jus saying its pretty weird

im going to hunt squirtle and mudkip (the 2nd hehe) and croconaw from now till kh2 comes out on wensday (unless i get a copy tommorow) then im taking a a less avid approach to hunting untill i beat it .

good luck in all your hunts later!

Back