• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pkmn Trainer Butthead

Proto (Not the *****)
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I'm submitting a character for the Suicune Dorm.

Name: Rory Blake Johnson

Nickname: N/A

Dorm: Suicune

Appearance:

mod_article1987721_1.jpg

Additional Info:

Build: Tall, Medium built (not skinny, not fat, not ripped but in the middle)
Hair: Hairstyle is different than in the picture, Rory's is short and well-kempt.

Personality:

Rory is very ego-tistic, believing that he is better than the rest. Rory shares no compassion or empathy for others, and is only concerned about himself and what is happening to him at the current moment. Rory is the very definition of stuck-up, and expects everything to go his way, and due to a sheltered life it usually has gone his way. Rory tends to get angry in the situations where things do not go his way, and has quite a short fuse. Rory prefers that everything is done his way, and that others below him have no say. On the other hand, Rory is very intelligent and tactical, possessing the intellect to sucessfully become an elite Pokemon Trainer, which is his goal, yet he needs to overcome his attitude to achieve his goal. Rory is quiet kind and friendly to those he sees as "equivalent" or near to it. Rory is a talented musician, and writes music of all kinds in his spare time, from classical music on the cello, to hip-hop. Rory is quite gentelmanly, and preserves a high code of ethical conduct at all times, however he is only courteous to those on his level.

History:

Rory Blake Johnson was born to two rich business people, who owned most of the Poke-marts in Hoenn. To be specific, Rory Blake Johnson was born in Mauville City, Hoenn. Rory has two older brothers, named Alexander and Griffin. Since one of those two were likely going to inherit the business Empire, Rory adapted a interest of Pokemon Training at a young age, mainly from hearing exploits of famous trainers all around the world. Rory was sheltered for most of his school life, being put into fancy private schools his whole life, which suited Rory, as he maintained his sense of self-importance. Rory excelled in school, maintaining one-hundred percent marks all through school, and showed skills with Pokemon. Rory had earned the attention of his parents, who wanted to assure that Rory would have the best of everything when training Pokemon, especially rare Pokemon. Rory kept his studies up, as well as his interest in Pokemon up, and his parents rewarded Rory with a Dratini when he was ten years old. Rory's parents used the Dratini to take Rory's attention off of the business Empire that his brothers were supposed to inherit, as well as keep Rory occupied. The Pokemon suceeded, as Rory had expert advice from Professor Oak himself. Although Oak was paid to do it, Oak grew to sense the potential, as well as skill, that Rory possessed as a Trainer. With the permission of Rory's parents, Rory left home to train with Oak some more. Rory began to truly express his power as a trainer, and when he hit fourteen, Rory took the entrance exam to the Pokemon Trainer Academy, which was run by Oak. Rory passed both tests with flying (carpets) colours, Rory was accepted into the Pokemon Trainer Academy, and placed in the Suicune Dorm.

Pokémon:

Species: Dratini
dratini.png

Personality:
Dratini is cunning, tactical and smart. Dratini waits for the right time to attack, and prefers to make one good move instead of a large amoung of bad ones. Dratini is very loyal to Rory, and will fight valiantly for Rory in any situation. Dratini is also very curious, and its curiousity is peaked by the smallest of things. Dratini has very good coordination, and can balance various things on its tail and nose.
Lvl: 25
Moves:
Twister-DragonBreath
Water Pulse-Iron Tail
Slam-Ice Beam

Species: Eevee
eevee.png

Personality:
Eevee is very quiet, shy and unassuming. Eevee is very skittish, preferring not to deal with confrontations and prefers to run and hide if possible. However, Eevee is a very affectionate Pokemon who feels strongly towards its trainer, which is Rory. Eevee has formed quite a bond with Rory, and the two have an friendship, to put it that way. Eevee is one to stand up when its friends call on it.
Lvl: 22
Moves:
Tackle-Quick Attack
Helping Hand-Headbutt
Wish-Sand Attack

Species: Marshtomp
marshtomp.png

Personality:
Marshtomp is one tough customer. A dazzling fighter, Marshtomp puts everything it can into everything, whether it be a battle, training session or anything else. Marshtomp is stubborn, and does not take no for an answer. Marshtomp fights valiantly, and never gives, not matter the disadvantages.
Lvl: 23
Moves:
Water Gun-Mud Shot
Tackle-Ice Punch
Bite-Mud Slap

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@westsideconnection: Congratulations your new character is accepted!~

@gunnerpow7: Yes, however if the dorm of your first character changes you need to re-select which of your characters takes up a spot on the Available Spots list.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Yellow, do you update the SU-thingies in the first post when we update our teams here?

UPDATE ~ !

The only thing happening is that Magikarp -> Gyarados. Still at lvl 20. And if it's ok, I'd like it to know both Trash and Bite, even though it maybe shouldn't know Trash if this was a GB game... I dunno. Trash fits well right now in the story, at least xD

Species: Butterfree
Nickname: Princess
Lvl: 26
Moves:
1 - Psybeam
2 - String Shot
3 - Stun Spore
4 - Sleep powder
5 - Gust
6 - Supersonic

Species: Elekid
Nickname: Duke
Lvl: 29
Moves:
1 - Quick Attack
2 - Light Screen
3 - Ice Punch
4 - Swift
5 - Shock Wave
6 - Rolling Kick

Species: Magby
Nickname: Monk
Lvl: 28
Moves:
1 - Double Team
2 - Flamethrower
3 - Smokescreen
4 - Faint Attack
5 - Fire Spin
6 - Iron Tail

Species: Gyarados
Nickname: -
Lvl: 20
Moves:
1 - Splash
2 - Tackle
3 - Trash
4 - Bite

Dawn

Years
@Red: I used to, however the updates are so frequent and editing posts on PC so intensely painful due to lag that I'm at a loss as to how to deal with them right now. Or at least, I haven't yet found a good solution other than attempting to get back on top of it again.

I heavily recommend you keep track of your character's levels independently regardless though. ^^;

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Hm... I'll have to do that somewhere, then. Perhaps in the little useful notepad box in the UCP.

Dawn

Years
I just had the idea to use an etherpad or something of the like, which would allow people to edit their team levels without even needing me to personally approve each one.

ATTENTION: So I went ahead and did that. We now have an etherpad, which means we /also/ have a /chatroom/! Please go here to update your teams in the future. http://openetherpad.org/3QhdS8mBbY (If you don't know what an etherpad is, it's sort of like google docs, only anyone can edit it.) I'll be checking the etherpad daily and making backups frequently just on the off chance that someone accidentally deletes stuff or something.

The chatroom is located on the right side of the etherpad page, and we can use that for stuff perhaps a bit too off-topic for the OOC thread, or whatever's convenient. ^^ Keeping in mind that the OOC thread still needs to be used for stuff because the chatroom only works if the people you want to talk to happen to be on it. *Goes to edit the first post*

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
I just had the idea to use an etherpad or something of the like, which would allow people to edit their team levels without even needing me to personally approve each one.

ATTENTION: So I went ahead and did that. We now have an etherpad, which means we /also/ have a /chatroom/! Please go here to update your teams in the future. http://openetherpad.org/3QhdS8mBbY (If you don't know what an etherpad is, it's sort of like google docs, only anyone can edit it.) I'll be checking the etherpad daily and making backups frequently just on the off chance that someone accidentally deletes stuff or something.

The chatroom is located on the right side of the etherpad page, and we can use that for stuff perhaps a bit too off-topic for the OOC thread, or whatever's convenient. ^^ Keeping in mind that the OOC thread still needs to be used for stuff because the chatroom only works if the people you want to talk to happen to be on it. *Goes to edit the first post*

:< That's not gonna work out for me. I use my phone all the time to get on PC. I tried getting on the etherpad & trying to chat there, but it won't work out for me. I'm still gonna update my team here since I can't do it in the etherpad.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
That's pretty cool. I'm going to try and use it. But not right now. My whole point of this post is that I need to go out of town for a few days and won't be able to post until I get back on friday.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
NOOOOOOOO!!!! T^T That video of the trailer Yellow put as a link on etherpad just went private! Now I can't even see it & I never got through even 1 minute of it! Not fair!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Guys, this thread is for discussing PTA, not videos. Right? ^^' Even though I admit it was AWESOME as you might guess from what I keep in my sig.

I wonder what would happen if some student found out about another student being with Team Rocket...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back