• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.91 Released)

lowkey1202

Unofficial Game Tester
Years
  • Age 11
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
i been messing around on the game got up to carmine Isle and not sure if this is the end of the Alpha 1 test :P

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
i been messing around on the game got up to carmine Isle and not sure if this is the end of the Alpha 1 test :P

Have you completely finished the event of Team Mirage and got back with Legend Grandma?If so,now,go back to Carmine Inn,have a rest in your room(Cilck A and select yes as you're facing the bed),after that,Elijah will come back and tell you that the gym of Cedar City is reopened,then go back to Cedar City to challenge the gym.

lowkey1202

Unofficial Game Tester
Years
  • Age 11
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Have you completely finished the event of Team Mirage and got back with Legend Grandma?If so,now,go back to Carmine Inn,have a rest in your room(Cilck A and select yes as you're facing the bed),after that,Elijah will come back and tell you that the gym of Cedar City is reopened,then go back to Cedar City to challenge the gym.
that worked thanks. gotta qustion i never got the hm for Strength lol

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
that worked thanks. gotta qustion i never got the hm for Strength lol

Sorry,that's my fault,I forgot to put a event of giving HM04 in this hack,and I did this just now,you can get it in Leroy's house of Lithopone City.And I made this hack longer,you can reach Cherry Villa now,but still,the gym there will not be avaliable.

Sone new screenshots:
ChangesAlpha15_zps5ce650a8.png

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
please upgrade this thread and make it better!
because there's no attraction on it :/

I don't know what does this mean,but still,if this hack is really not attractive enough,I'll do more to make it better.

Also,I released the newer Beta1 just now,there're about 7 gyms avaliable in the current beta.

Some screenshots:

Screens-RB3_zps06c24326.png

Last edited:
Years
Ok, I've been playing this hack for some time now, and I have to say that it is great. It's more difficult than Victory Fire (that Luxray in the 3rd Badge was extreme, at least for my team), and in my opinion the story and the game itself is better than VF. It's becoming annoying to train Riolu, because it's too weak at these levels, but it's at least coming closer to evolution... I've just reached Dianthus Town, and battled Elijah there. I also like all the text you write, it's very original.

I have found a few bugs on my way there, this is everything in Beta 1. Here they are:

Spoiler:

That's all. I am enjoying the game so far, I am beginning to get worried about the level curve, because my team levels are beginning to be lower than those of trainers, but I guess that'll make it harder.

By the way, I love the feature of new trainers in routes I had already been after getting the 1st Badge.

EDIT: A few more bugs:

Spoiler:

Also, the frecuency of Wild Pokémon is a bit annoying... can you make it so that we get the Black Flute early in the game?

EDIT2: More bugs!

Spoiler:

Also, please, no:
pleasenob.png

Last edited:

Leafgreen2itsmyidea

Pokémon Master
Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2013
Do you know what I like on your hacks?,

There of such a high quality in such a low time

And your mugshots are great also.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
Wow sweet updates & progress man. I'll def play this once I'm done with dark rising *I'm playing it now when I have free time*. Who knows when I'm ready 2 play this, this could be finished with the great progress you are having lol. Keep up the great work. Hack is still great from the pre alpha I played not long ago lol.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
Ok, I've been playing this hack for some time now, and I have to say that it is great. It's more difficult than Victory Fire (that Luxray in the 3rd Badge was extreme, at least for my team), and in my opinion the story and the game itself is better than VF. It's becoming annoying to train Riolu, because it's too weak at these levels, but it's at least coming closer to evolution... I've just reached Dianthus Town, and battled Elijah there. I also like all the text you write, it's very original.

I have found a few bugs on my way there, this is everything in Beta 1. Here they are:

Spoiler:

That's all. I am enjoying the game so far, I am beginning to get worried about the level curve, because my team levels are beginning to be lower than those of trainers, but I guess that'll make it harder.

By the way, I love the feature of new trainers in routes I had already been after getting the 1st Badge.

EDIT: A few more bugs:

Spoiler:

Also, the frecuency of Wild Pokémon is a bit annoying... can you make it so that we get the Black Flute early in the game?

EDIT2: More bugs!

Spoiler:

Also, please, no:
pleasenob.png

Thanks,I've fixed these,and I hope you didn't saved the file after you entered the error map of Shale Cave,or you'll have to restart,also,to get HM04,go back to Umber Path,the event of SAEVITIA will be thete again,then you'll get HM04.To get HM02,go to LEROY's House and ask for it from BLARE.

and I found one more bug, you get only 7 exp for beating "zoruak girl"

Sorry,I did that on purpose.

were do i go after i get my 5th badge.

Go west to Solar City,surf through Brown Lake,then you'll reach Cherry Villa.

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
Hey, I have an issue of how you don't space the sentences, or when you don't space where it says the name of the character talking. Here's an example of what I mean:

ELLIOT:Now Lisa!Let's battle!

Not exactly from the game, but this was what I meant. You seem to do it consistently and it makes it harder to read the dialogue.

Years
Ok, now I am getting infinite Stardusts here, the item is still bugged:

251l.png
14751479.png
253e.png

After picking it up, and moving, it reappears, so I can get infinite Stardusts! The HM04 event worked fine this time, but I already had the HM because I edited my SAV using Enciclopedia Pokémon to get it (without it, I would not have been able to go through Carmine Isle Cave).

EDIT: 3 more bugs, one of them gamebreaking:

59938011.png
You have to speak to this Grunt to fight, you can skip her because she won't want to battle if you pass by her.
52158355.png

18397509.png
This one is gamebreaking, because I cannot keep going even when the doors are open, there's a movement permission error.
Also the door of the 3rd Gym is closed. I have already got the Badge so it's not a problem, but I guess that after that Carmine Isle event the Gym should be opened...

Also, can you explain me again how to get HM02 Fly? Am I supposed to be able to have it by now or not? Have I already been at Leroy's House...? Because I can't remember...

Last edited:

Volcanix769

Years
Another problem:

I don't know if this was intentional, but my Shinx didn't learn any moves rather than Leer at LV 5, she's at 15 now and she didn't evolve. Is this on purpose?

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
Hey, I have an issue of how you don't space the sentences, or when you don't space where it says the name of the character talking. Here's an example of what I mean:

ELLIOT:Now Lisa!Let's battle!

Not exactly from the game, but this was what I meant. You seem to do it consistently and it makes it harder to read the dialogue.

I know, someone have told me this before, but I always forget to do that. Sorry for this, but I think I can't edit this yet.

Ok, now I am getting infinite Stardusts here, the item is still bugged:

251l.png
14751479.png
253e.png

After picking it up, and moving, it reappears, so I can get infinite Stardusts! The HM04 event worked fine this time, but I already had the HM because I edited my SAV using Enciclopedia Pokémon to get it (without it, I would not have been able to go through Carmine Isle Cave).

EDIT: 3 more bugs, one of them gamebreaking:

59938011.png
You have to speak to this Grunt to fight, you can skip her because she won't want to battle if you pass by her.
52158355.png

18397509.png
This one is gamebreaking, because I cannot keep going even when the doors are open, there's a movement permission error.
Also the door of the 3rd Gym is closed. I have already got the Badge so it's not a problem, but I guess that after that Carmine Isle event the Gym should be opened...

Also, can you explain me again how to get HM02 Fly? Am I supposed to be able to have it by now or not? Have I already been at Leroy's House...? Because I can't remember...

Thanks so much, I fixed this immediately as I saw your report, and now I updated this hack to the fixed version. And Leroy's House is just in Lithopone City, after you defeated Leroy, Blare will get back home and then you can ask him for HM02, and it's not difficult to find it, there's a sign near his house.

Another problem:

I don't know if this was intentional, but my Shinx didn't learn any moves rather than Leer at LV 5, she's at 15 now and she didn't evolve. Is this on purpose?

Now, try the newer Beta 1.3. I think this will solve the problem.

Volcanix769

Years
I will now. And I just got the Pokedex and I went to the two gyms and they still don't allow me to battle the gym leaders since they're still gone.

Back