• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I wanna say the first computer game I played was from the BOWEP disk that Microsoft had offered, and that was when my parents still had Windows 95! I also remember though that back then I didn't play too many computer games and instead I stuck to Gameboy games mostly.

Sirfetch’d

I wanna say the first computer game I played was from the BOWEP disk that Microsoft had offered, and that was when my parents still had Windows 95! I also remember though that back then I didn't play too many computer games and instead I stuck to Gameboy games mostly.

I think the first computer game I ever played was Solitaire and I still play it today~!

Sirfetch’d

Now THAT is classic! *opens up Solitare now* :3

Also, Minesweeper ftw. All these classic Windows games bring me nostalgia, that's for sure xD

Ohhh yeah Minesweeper was amazing too! Man now I want to go and play all of these games right now!

Years
I literally just played a game of Solitare now and completed it in 386 seconds. I must have literally been that bored right now.

Years
Minesweeper is a fun game but I've never really been able to achieve a victory in it at the difficult level >_< I mean, I cheat and do easy all the time but I have always wanted to move on in that game but just never could

Sirfetch’d

Minesweeper is a fun game but I've never really been able to achieve a victory in it at the difficult level >_< I mean, I cheat and do easy all the time but I have always wanted to move on in that game but just never could

Oh it is definitely difficult XD. I always just play the easiest mode because no matter how many times I try, I cannot beat the hard difficulty.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Minesweeper pre-Vista was awesome. Minesweeper post-Vista sucked tbh.

Minesweeper in general is a fun boredom-killing game...even though I lose after 3 clicks.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Breaking new:

The Pokecommunity has been labeled by the FDA as an illegal substance, promoting insomnia. Anyone caught with this banned substance will be banned.

That is all. /shot

I CANT SLEEP

Sirfetch’d

lol I guess not being able to sleep is a common theme tonight XD

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Minesweeper! I can complete the easy mode in around record time 25 seconds once I learnt how to actually play it. :P Intermediate mode is also doable - managed to complete it in around 200+ seconds lol. Hard mode? Haven't completed it yet..should try it soon!

@Dipu or anyone else having trouble sleeping, drink a glass of milk before you sleep! It definitely will help you sleep better. Proven!

Honest

Hi!
Years
Heh, and I was about to bust out a can of coke.

barney-shoots-himself-o.gif

I'm gone, later guys. <3

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
Haha, tired yet, Nathan? I'm addicted too, actually. Let's pretend to form a support group so we can spend more time online. =D

Minesweeper!
I'm a whiz at minesweeper, I can play for days.
Once you see my sweet moves you're gonna stay amazed.
Fingers movin' so fast I set the place ablaze.

Nevermind. . . Nobody's going to get that reference. I'll go now. . .
I really do like minesweeper, though.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I'm like "I should sleep." But another voice in my head says "Meh, sleep is for the weak. Lets go on PC."
I guess I need help :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back