• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Distant

What Should Change?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
You don't script o.O Seriously?
-_- must I go through with this again?

XSE=Does not compile on my computer
Pokescript=Not able to open
ScriptEd=Not able to compile

And remember, most of my tools broke anyways?
-_-' so yes, I got some working again, but not any scripting ones.

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
-_- must I go through with this again?

XSE=Does not compile on my computer
Pokescript=Not able to open
ScriptEd=Not able to compile

And remember, most of my tools broke anyways?
-_-' so yes, I got some working again, but not any scripting ones.
Ah, I don't believe I saw the post where you posted it. Sorry, mate.

8th Wonder™

റിപ്പബ്ല? ??ക്ക്
Years
I like the maps and desert tiles, and please, PLEASE lower the eno****er ratio to 1% on the highlands....
or get rid of some of the grass...

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
I like the maps and desert tiles, and please, PLEASE lower the eno****er ratio to 1% on the highlands....
or get rid of some of the grass...

What'd you think? I was going to brutally murder your team like that?
The encounter ratio is at like 2 or 3 right now, so don't worry. I'm going to make it a fair encounter rate.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Alright, i think it's time for the progress report.

The desert tileset is near completion, with minimal to nothing flaws. All that's left comes the insertion of buildings and structures. After all that is done, I will resume the progress with normal maps that have a chance of making it to beta 1. (Depends on where I want to stop)

That's all for today =P

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
Man distant sucks..
Seriously...It's bad enough we share the same name!

Joking, it looks pro, I see you've concentrated on the main aspects on the hack.
Nice ballanced tileset :)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
I apologize for the fact that I haven't made any updates in a bit, but I can try to resume my work on Distant after finishing a few requested maps, so expect some updates later this week, or even today!
-Disturbed

Years
I apologize for the fact that I haven't made any updates in a bit, but I can try to resume my work on Distant after finishing a few requested maps, so expect some updates later this week, or even today!
-Disturbed
have you done there maps yet ?
well ill be looking for updates.
good luck !

Ripper

The Dark Knight
Years
I'm looking forward to playing this, although I'm a bit apprehensive of how all the tilesets will fit together, I'm worried it'll look a bit tacky when the trees change completely :( But I shall find out soon hopefully :D

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
Are you using all the tiles from all the screenshots. (or did you take out the original tiles?)

Anyway good luck.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
I am using all the tiles from ALL the shots. No tile in any screenshots will be replaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back