• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Arcanum OOC

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Wonderful posts, all of you :) I'll comment and rate when I get home from school (which is in like 11 hours, unfortunately :x

Oh, I hope it's not too bad, Mr Mammoth?

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
So you know, I won't be posting until Friday evening, after my exams. I've trying keeping post writing and studying going, but that just wasn't working (Red, how did you do that? D: )
So you know, but after my exams tomorrow and friday are over I'll have free time again C8

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
I'll beposting today if I can. Today's finals weren't too bad. I'm just not home right now so I can finish them ehehe. *sneaking on during class*

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
So you know, I won't be posting until Friday evening, after my exams. I've trying keeping post writing and studying going, but that just wasn't working (Red, how did you do that? D: )
So you know, but after my exams tomorrow and friday are over I'll have free time again C8
Easy: I failed my exam :( awfully enough. I did study a lot, and I only spent my free time on PC and with my boyfriend, my friends were out of town anyways. But apparently, you should spend even more time studying and not on PC... so please do study and pass your exams :3 I have total understanding.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
lol, just a heads up, but I'm still writing my opening post. I have to still write the Pokemon battle and the second conversation with Joresh. It's getting insanely long though, like nearly 5000 words already. xD; Man, it's really fun writing this post. :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I'm glad you're having fun, Impact :) I like reading, so I'm looking forward to your post. Take your time and don't worry about people getting ahead. I don't want the people who do write quickly to stand around waiting, so that's why I'll probably post a new chapter whenever a few people have completed the current. Except for cities, perhaps... we'll see. But still, go about in your own pace :]

The warden

I'm back!
Years
I'm glad you're having fun, Impact :) I like reading, so I'm looking forward to your post. Take your time and don't worry about people getting ahead. I don't want the people who do write quickly to stand around waiting, so that's why I'll probably post a new chapter whenever a few people have completed the current. Except for cities, perhaps... we'll see. But still, go about in your own pace :]

Well as it is I'm not done on this current chapter, I want to put up a bit more about Kitaru's preparations.

And another thing, how many Pokemon can you have in total, are you going to set a hard limit or not?

P.S. Yeah, so my last post was rather short but I wanted to give my Pokemon nicknames and didn't want to stay up till 1AM again. RHCP I won't mind if you don't want to rate that post individually as I will be making another for this chapter soon.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I'm in a hurry now, so I'll answer you soon, Warden. I'll just say it might be another day before I can get online on PC properly. See you then!

EDIT: There! Sorry. I've been ill and not at home and not able to get online more on than my phone and it's a bit difficult to write decent posts there it takes an eternity.

Warden~ I don't think I'll set a hard limit. That wouldn't make much sense :) Even though Arcanum is a different region, it's pokémon trainer system works the same as in the other regions.
The seventh pokéball you fill up shrinks down and gets impossible to use until you deposit one pokémon to the storage system at a pokémon center, where the pokémon are stored in their energy form in a digital world. At least in my pokéverse ;) Unless you make arrangements for your extra pokémon to be taken care of by your family or something.​

And I'll rate posts if I think there's anything worth giving a comment or levels on.

Last edited:

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Wow... that was a long post xD; But it was fun writing it :3 Most of the events in the chapter were all for character development.

The warden

I'm back!
Years
I realised last night that I made a mistake but I don't have the time to go on my pc and correct it. I'm on my phone now for those who are wondering. Likely I will just leave it in. Btw deepimpact are you after an emblam that last post was bigger than any essay ive done. If my final project report is that big i will be more than happy. Well done :). Got an exam today and feel rubish.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
Years
  • Age 34
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 19, 2020
Hey guys, I'm going to make sure to get some kind of post up today for the second chapter. I've just been swamped with classes and work. But I'll def have one posted today at some point.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Wow... that was a long post xD; But it was fun writing it :3 Most of the events in the chapter were all for character development.
WE LOVE CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT! Without it, what's the point of RPing instead of just playing through the game? :D Your monkey got an extra level because I enjoyed that post so much.

I realised last night that I made a mistake but I don't have the time to go on my pc and correct it. I'm on my phone now for those who are wondering. Likely I will just leave it in. Btw deepimpact are you after an emblam that last post was bigger than any essay ive done. If my final project report is that big i will be more than happy. Well done :). Got an exam today and feel rubish.
Don't worry Warden (if I can call you that?). I hope the exam went ok for you.

Hey guys, I'm going to make sure to get some kind of post up today for the second chapter. I've just been swamped with classes and work. But I'll def have one posted today at some point.
I know how it is, I have a hard time getting a post up for your RP as well :( don't worry, take your time for real life. When it all comes down to it, school is kind of more important. Even though we don't want it to be ;)

I'll get the next chapter up now, actually. In case someone feels ready to step out into it~
I'll just make some finishing touches to the primitive version I have on my computer.​

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Glad to hear :) and cool, I'll be doing that then.

The new chapter is up. Route 11. Take your time reaching it, I know for example Fuyu hasn't caught their starter yet. It's fine.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Hmm... I can see some characters are having crazy pyromainiac Fire-types. Wow, I can just hear Soul crying in a corner somwhere xD

Also, glad that you enjoy my character RHCP! I tend to make them get into weird/funny situations mostly, I don't know why honestly...

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Hmm... I can see some characters are having crazy pyromainiac Fire-types. Wow, I can just hear Soul crying in a corner somwhere xD

Also, glad that you enjoy my character RHCP! I tend to make them get into weird/funny situations mostly, I don't know why honestly...

Lol my fire monkey is just... hyperactive xDDDDD

Also how are we like supposed to get the Pokeballs for the next route? :> Are we supposed to arrange for them ourselves? Well, I'll try to make another epicly long post for this route... Well, my current plan is to capture 2 Pokemon in this post... ehhh... well, lol it's because I'm greedy lol Lucas is kinda like that. He wants EVERYTHING xD;

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Well, since this isn't a "the professor hands you EVERYTHING"-kind of journey, you'll have to get them yourself, yes :) there are people on the market of Januvale that sells pokéballs and potions. Hm, I can add that to the info post really. Thanks for pointing it out.

Also, I'm looking forward to more funny situations with Soul and more long posts with Lucas! And I know what you mean, Impact, one of my current RP characters has caught a full team after only 4 routes :p

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
I've got a pretty interesting idea of how to give Soul some Pokéballs *evil smile*
I'm sure Fuyu will recognize something when it happens, and probably DeepImpact too...

Speaking of which! If Soul ever met Lucas, I'm pretty sure he'd try to kill him. Assuming the rich boy will provoke him enough xD
BTW DeepImpact, what is Jenkins real name? Is it Leeroy?
Also, Master Luke? Are you referencing what I think you're referencing?

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
I've got a pretty interesting idea of how to give Soul some Pokéballs *evil smile*
I'm sure Fuyu will recognize something when it happens, and probably DeepImpact too...

Speaking of which! If Soul ever met Lucas, I'm pretty sure he'd try to kill him. Assuming the rich boy will provoke him enough xD
BTW DeepImpact, what is Jenkins real name? Is it Leeroy?
Also, Master Luke? Are you referencing what I think you're referencing?

YAY DEATH! AND YAY RIVALS TRYING TO KILL EACH OTHER!

It is Leeroy lol unknown. I don't plan to reveal it now because I haven't created any real name for him

lol... Master Luke... Master Bruce.... thats where I got it from also Luke Skywalker

Back