• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Jésrøñ bans

Dreams come true.....
Years
Hi, how do i get in mt draken to fight lance?
There is a dude in front of the cave entrance saying ordarie people arent alowed in or something like that.

You have to first go to yellow town and speak to prof.jasmine in her lab an give her the stone scripture that you found in stream base.
Then you return to drakebreath city and the mt.draken entrance is now open.

This is the same process as did while finding the gym leader.

Last edited:

Jésrøñ bans

Dreams come true.....
Years
You must go to Mt. Draken before you battle league...
You cannot beat even one without completing sculpture's delivery.

I know that ash but it seems that this guy has completed the sculpture delivery and beaten the gym leader as well as the league.
Now he wants to fight lance to capture the legends and he can't go in bcoz of some bug.

There is a dude in front of the cave entrance saying ordarie people arent alowed in or something like that.

First of all tell me which version are you playing.
B'coz the latest version shouldn't have bugs.

Sorry for my double posting but the reason is that I posted it from my mobile bcoz I was out of my place.

And there was some network problem too.

Last edited:

openkaart

Chilling like snorlax
Years
I know that ash but it seems that this guy has completed the sculpture delivery and beaten the gym leader as well as the league.
Now he wants to fight lance to capture the legends and he can't go in bcoz of some bug.

that right completed the elite 4

stupid question but how do I know wich version i'm playing?
downloaded it somewhere in 2012

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
The one out is the one I have not touched. I haven't released any of my fixes yet. So there are still a lot of bad movement flags, some bad transparency (one building in Drakebreath and the Pokémon Center in Snowce come to mind, some bad tree flags, and even a tree that looks different on both sides in Route 407), and a couple of other bugs; for instance, there is a tile in the Snowce Gym that is not set to ice, and video walkthroughs have proven the bug right there without them knowing it's a bug.

I don't know whether there will be fixes in the Gyms that you can get stuck in. If I can figure out how to save scripts, I might be able to set machines ahead of the other flags to turn off all the flags behind it so you don't get stuck. Maybe a similar machine can be put into place at the end of the Gym as well in those cases, or even a warp. We'll see!

Cyclone

Ashje

+1 Dead Puppies
Years
  • Seen May 4, 2013
I'm not sure if this has been reported yet, but losing in the Lauren League E4 teleports you back to the Zhery League E4 building and since there's no fly point for the Lauren E4 you have to fly to the nearest town and surf all the way back there, it's quite tedious if you're looking to use it as a training spot.

Jésrøñ bans

Dreams come true.....
Years
I'm not sure if this has been reported yet, but losing in the Lauren League E4 teleports you back to the Zhery League E4 building and since there's no fly point for the Lauren E4 you have to fly to the nearest town and surf all the way back there, it's quite tedious if you're looking to use it as a training spot.

Thats the problem with lauren.
You cannot use fly to reach all cities like lendyn town, ricyan city,etc.
There are lot of bugs in lauren too.
You can't do anything.
Just surf to the lauren e4 and save infront of the building.

Hey can anyone tell me where to find an aerodactyl on the game.

Last edited:

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
It's actually in Snake's post which is linked in the first post ;)
Just adding.
In other words, I was right. :P

Spoiler:

That makes sense. Snake can't edit Wesley's post and the mod. just linked the post with the updated patch. So yeah.

Cyclone

noobtrainer123

some dude
Years
Hey can anyone tell me where to find an aerodactyl on the game.
i don't exactly know where because i just keep talking to random people and they give me fossils. try talking to every person you see in the mines in groment city, then when you're on your way to next city try talking to everyone in mt zhery. (which you have to go through to get to next city) some of the people you talk to give you fossils. lol long post

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
You can't, and you can't. I'm working Froslass into the game somewhere, but that version is still far from release. I might create an intermediate one to settle the Froslass question.

Cyclone

Jésrøñ bans

Dreams come true.....
Years
You can't, and you can't. I'm working Froslass into the game somewhere, but that version is still far from release. I might create an intermediate one to settle the Froslass question.

Cyclone

ua right cyclone.
I tried evolving both my male and female snorunt but failed.
Both are lvl 100 glalie.

Back