• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Video Game Arcade Week!

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
This game is very addicting, but unfortunately, I'm not very good at it. xD I only managed to get up to level 13.

Username: Perdition Haze
Score: 132,100
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I don't know who's idea it was to make this game but my god I'm glad they did. Licorice so cute <3 I think I might be giving up the top spot this week - this game's too hard for me ahah.

Score: 115,500

Spoiler:

Years
I'm curious as to whether or not this game has a certain number of levels, or if it just goes on infinitely (made it past level 27 myself). And considering I was just hoping for third place, this was a pretty good score, haha.

Username: Brendino
Score: 640,200
Spoiler:

Arron13

Calm, Relaxed, but Competative
Years
Arron13

that was kinda fun, but really frusterating when you are just going along dodging every rock then 1 level you just hit every single rock. oh well I had fun.

Spoiler:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Alright cool cats, this week of Pet Sledding is over! I hope you've enjoyed yourself playing the game! But now, for your convenience, here are the rankings for this week:

3RD - ARRON13 - 162,400
2ND - PAVE LOW - 219,900
1ST - BRENDINO - 640,200

So, congratulations to these three! Well played! Sorry about the lack of emblems - Your emblems should arrive as soon as possible! Now, back by popular demand:

This week, it's... the classic Pacman!

pacman_game-1973.gif

If you want to enter for this week, all you need to do is go to this link to play the game (and please, only use this link because it shows your score after each game over): http://www.freepacman.org/welcome.php

And like before, after you've gotten a game over, be sure to save a screenshot of whatever score you've gotten, just as proof that you've actually gotten that score. Then, post your username, your score, and the screenshot of your score.

So, I wish you all good luck, and I hope you'll have fun during this week's Arcade Week!

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Oh my gosh, Pacman is such a hard game. The ghosts always end up trapping me. D: I managed to get 1,660 as my score, which isn't good at all.

Username: Perdition Haze
Score: 1,660
Spoiler:

Sirfetch’d

Username: jellicentfan1
Score: 6210
8bEgxnX.png

Last edited:

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
this game is addicting. i'll have to try again later
Username: xxkaylabby
Score: 7110
14l50ci.png

Last edited:

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Spoiler:

First try :D well looks like I might be good at this, then again I have played pacman since like forever XD

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Wheww, wasn't Pacman tough, haha. Anyways! Let's congratulate this week's winners:

3RD - ALEXOZZYCAKE - 8100
2ND -MEGANIUM90 - 8690
1ST - MR. X - 13,670

So, congratulations to these three! Well played! Now! Hoep you're ready for this week's VG Arcade week game:

Puzzle Bobble!

PuzzleBobble.png

If you want to enter for this week, all you need to do is go to this link to play the game (and please, only use this link because it shows your score after each game over): http://www.ventoline.com/frozenbubble/

And like before, after you've gotten a game over, be sure to save a screenshot of whatever score you've gotten, just as proof that you've actually gotten that score. Then, post your username, your score, and the screenshot of your score.

So, I wish you all good luck, and I hope you'll have fun during this week's Arcade Week!

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
That was such a fun game. Great choice, Shawn. n__n

Name: Perdition Haze
Score: 109,770
Spoiler:

Apple Juice

who are you
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 15, 2014
That sad part is the first time through, I sucked so terribly bad.

Name: Apple Juice
Score: 138,600
Spoiler:

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
I thought playing the original resolution would be more fun, but it ended up being hard mode... Here's the best I did with the larger resolution:

Name: jsziede
Score: 144,970
Spoiler:

Back