• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Now I be playing my Pokemon Y. Got some things to EV train and level, so I'm doing that. it's nice not to have to breed **** for a change

Years
I'm actually trying to finish FFVII and not get sidetracked so I can fully appreciate Advent Children and Crisis Core.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
I've been playing Dishonored trying to get all of the achievements. It isn't too hard, actually. It's a nice break from FPS or MOBAs

Sir Codin

Dead Space (Xbox 360)
MarioKart 8 (Wii U)
Planescape: Torment (PC)
Baldur's Gate 2 (PC)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 5, 2014
Dead rising 3, pokemon Y, animal crossing and I usually go on rayman to do the daily challenges.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Pokemon X - taking a break from my Random Challenge to play with my Japanese team - currently playing with Amie! Want to get all Pokemon to 5 heart affection (3 have 2 stars, 2 have 3 hearts, and my Patrat has 4 heart affection)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Online now
With all this hype about SSB going around, I felt the need of beating the stuff out of other characters, which is why I'm playing FF:Dissidia 012 again, after leaving it for a couple of years. While it helps to be relatively decent at playing with Firion in Scenario 000, sucking at basically every other character does not. {XD}

Well, it's time to farm some Level 100 equipment, especially after this catastrophe that was this Feral Chaos Mannequin...

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
Years
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky; it's for my Let's Play videos. But it's pretty fun! I mean I've played PMD before, but not much.

blue

gucci
Years
Pokémon Platinum, Storm Silver & Y. Animal Crossing New Leaf, Sims 4 and GTA V right now. Really enjoying them all equally actually.

javcdark

no hablo ingles
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Mar 15, 2020
kaeru no tame ni kane wa naru (aka for the frog the bell tolls),resident evil 2 and pokemon x

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Prison Architect - still loving this game, but just sold my best prison in favor of getting $450,000 to help build an even better facility. Each time I play and restart a prison, I learn more about what things to do and what mistakes not to make.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
kaeru no tame ni kane wa naru (aka for the frog the bell tolls),resident evil 2 and pokemon x
How is For the Frog the Bell Tolls? That has interested me forever

I'm playing a little bit of everything from everything. Most recently was Dig Dug on the NES (well, Famicom I guess)

TY

Been playing StarCraft II over the past few weeks doing nothing but playing on the ladder :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back