• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Second Unova League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
There isn't much explaining to be done. Basically, it's like an in game league. You start with the first gym leader and you work your way up to the champion. I'll try my best to update this thread regularly. E4, Champion and gym leaders 1-7 are up for grabs. Posting your team is not necessary unless you want to be E4 or champion. Just post your name and FC. E4s and gym leaders can only use one main type like in game. For example, you can't have Pikachu and Rhyhorn on the same team, but you can have Pikachu and Voltrob on the same team.There can NOT be a fire type GL and a fire type E4. EVed Pokemon are frowned upon by me, you can use Pokemon from other regions, only only legends from trios are allowed, and do not used hacked Pokemon. I repeat,

DO NOT USED HACKED POKEMON!
Now, on to the gym/E4 slots:
Gym1:
Gym2:
Gym3: Pokecole,Ghost|FC: ???
Gym4:
Gym5:
Gym6:
Gym7:
Gym8: FredTheFeraligatr(Me, Water) FC: 1335-1783-0296
E1:
E2:
E3:
E4:
THE CH4/\/\P10N!!!!1ONE!:

Happy battling!

Last edited:

pokecole

Brave Frontier is great.
Years
Ok, im going to be a Ghost type GL. Not that I like ghost types more than others (but they are cool), its just they are the most common i have that is battle-ready.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
I'd implement a rule about counter-teaming, if I were you. Since you've made it so that leaders can only have a mono-type team, a team strong against it will allow challengers to sweep through the league. Just my 2¢ :)

pokecole

Brave Frontier is great.
Years
GL #3. Just cuz three is one of my fav numbers lol. I think XEL is right. The last GL league i was in,(way back in platinum) There was a limit of 2 stab supereffective pokes on the challenger's team. Although now days, with all the boosting moves, i'd say about 1 SE stab.

Tsukimaru

Double battles veteran
Years
well, i would really like to be the champ, but i`ll postulate for E4 #3 or #4 :P

my monotype would be: Flying type

team is:
.Charizard
.Zapdos
.Aerodactyl
.Dragonite
.Crobat
.Gliscor

as you can see, all theyr secondary types are Flying, so my team doesnt break the monotype rule ;)
besdes, i`d like to know, can i make my battles only doubles? not necesarily VGC, but definitely not singles cause i want the trainees sweat when fighting me ;)

Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2012
Can I join

Name: Blain
Fc: in signature
Type: Dark
Gym Number: 4

Can't wait to join! Also how would one become the elite four or champion if you can choose that option I will be the third elite 4

SuperTreaz

The Elder of Dunsparce
Years
Name: Noah
FC: 1464 2514 9617
Type: Various, if I must choose, Psychic.
Position: Champion pweeze? If not, final E4 member. :3

My champion team would be:
Shadow the Zoroark
Alastor the Chandelure
Warty the Seismitoad
Meta the Metagross
Aygulia the Lilligant and....
LORDSPARCE THE DUNSPARCE

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back