• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
  • Seen Jan 31, 2016
can someone help me? I can't get this to work in gpsp and I don't know how to change the savetype like in vba. :(

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Hmmm, i think there is a way you can get entei suicine and raikou and celebi and unknown.
Did anyone breed the secret egg, or its evo with a ditto etc.

Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2021
Most of that stuff is already in this topic. Also both guesses are pretty wrong
But I finished the hack and just posted to say I loved it and am looking forward to the next masterpiece.

HyperKiller

What if..?
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 26, 2023
sweet game! i have 3 questions though, How do you get Turmur (i hear its from the trade chain but im stuck on the cats eye.) and Faceleech.and how do you get to the lilycove sewers?

EDIT 1: more questions :wheres shadow ball? i hear its early in the game. and i hear theres TWO catchable zombies, i know one is Graveil but whats the other and where to get? (and is there a zombie azurill?)

Forgive me if its too much =P

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
sweet game! i have 3 questions though, How do you get Turmur (i hear its from the trade chain but im stuck on the cats eye.) and Faceleech.and how do you get to the lilycove sewers?

EDIT 1: more questions :wheres shadow ball? i hear its early in the game. and i hear theres TWO catchable zombies, i know one is Graveil but whats the other and where to get? (and is there a zombie azurill?)

Forgive me if its too much =P
If you have got the 'shinx'/cat eye go to lilycove sewers, to get there go surf where the beach is, in lilycove and theres a tunnel, the other catchable zombie is a muk/grimer you can find it in necropolis (near end game), shadowball no idea, but i know where to get a beldum.
At the end of the item trade when you go to the meathouse you talk to the 'owner' type person then a turmur apears and then catch it and breed it, thats how you get faceleech or tons of them, you could even get a munchlax to get skylax (use sun stone of snorlax)
I Hope this helps

HyperKiller

What if..?
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 26, 2023
If you have got the 'shinx'/cat eye go to lilycove sewers, to get there go surf where the beach is, in lilycove and theres a tunnel, the other catchable zombie is a muk/grimer you can find it in necropolis (near end game), shadowball no idea, but i know where to get a beldum.
At the end of the item trade when you go to the meathouse you talk to the 'owner' type person then a turmur apears and then catch it and breed it, thats how you get faceleech or tons of them, you could even get a munchlax to get skylax (use sun stone of snorlax)
I Hope this helps

it did! i found out shadow ball was my friends seedot using nature power in a cave.thanks for telling about munchlax, so what was it about beldum anyway?

Years
it did! i found out shadow ball was my friends seedot using nature power in a cave.thanks for telling about munchlax, so what was it about beldum anyway?

Beldum is in the Inquisition base, in the room of the wild Pokémon traps. It's in one of the traps. step on all of them, and you'll eventually find it... By the way, Shuckle is in one of those special traps, too.

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
I would advise getting beldum
He is one of the 6 'fake' legendaries aka one of the 6 with 600 base stats

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2013
For those of you who are still having problems starting Snakewood in VBA, try deleting the existing .SAV file after changing the save type to 128k and before resetting the ROM.

HyperKiller

What if..?
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 26, 2023
I know I sound stupid but how do I pay this? Gameboid? Visual Boy?

Visual boy. and i had that problem so yeah were equal XD.

And MY question: is Vigourlan evolved by Vigoroth by chance,(like sil/cascoon)
stone or happiness?

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Visual boy. and i had that problem so yeah were equal XD.

And MY question: is Vigourlan evolved by Vigoroth by chance,(like sil/cascoon)
stone or happiness?
Vigoroth will evolve either into a slaking or Vigourlan depending on personality/Totally random
So keep trying

HyperKiller

What if..?
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 26, 2023
Where can i find luvdisc, So i can get it and evolve it into bascuilin so i can see if he has a secret evo

luvdisk is found in the SS Cangrejo bottom floor, its pretty much 2% or something, so keep looking! Also, if your lucky you'll find a corsola too.

by the way, thanks for answering my questions. =P

Back