• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The Memory Link Feature

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
If you guys don't remember the memory link feature, it was a feature that allows for your Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 games to collect data from Black & White related to your game. This is done via either local wireless in the Unova Link feature or over WiFi if you have used the Game Sync feature on both game.

Would you like something equal to the Memory Link Feature to be in these games? Well, first, would it be possible and probable? Could this be done with the past DS games as well? But, bear with me here - if this would be possible, how would transferring save files from past pokemon games affect this generation's gameplay?

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
A feature similar to the Memory Link feature from Black 2 and White 2? Certainly!

I would really like to see something that actually shares data between other Pokémon games of Generation VI, like Pokémon X or Y. But I'd also like to see some more new features added, such as being able to being able to interact with people in the other game that doesn't appear in the game that you've got.

If transferring DS save files to Pokémon X and Y were possible, then it would be good in some way... but I think all it would do is cause the whole game to crash or have multiple glitches occur. xD

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I'm not sure how this would work going from one generation to the next. I mean, I know how it would actually work, but how would you tie it in the games? It's a completely different region and everything... it just wouldn't seem to make a lot of sense.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
Maybe...

Is it just me, or does the girl here look a lot like Mei?
Spoiler:

Back