• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon tcg guides

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 23, 2016
Back when i used to play the card game (in the late 90's!) there were guidebooks detailing all the cards and giving tips on how to play the game building decks etc. Are there any current guidebooks available?

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
I got the Steam Siege Elite Trainer Box which had a few tips and the like in a booklet with it along with 45 (I think?) energies and 65 card sleeves. I think they do these for every set and they're a great way to get started.

Otherwise, setlists and decklists are available online. There's a sub forum here for deck building and tips and Reddit and Pokebeach have a lot of info too regarding Staple Cards and common decks.

Back