• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Forever the Pikachu Race

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

@Heretostay123: Sorry, but you have the wrong number. *Puts phone down*

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Ṯ̶̢̡̳̣͕͙͌ͮ̀ͯͫ͊̑ͣͥ̀̔͊ͭ̏̽̃̈́͠h͋ͯ̋̏̋ͫ̌͑͊̉͌̍͌̆͝҉̗̟̣̦̺̭͔͢i̵̡̥̬̬̮͎͐̍̔́̅ͬ̊́̂̂̇͢͡͠sͨͭ̾ͤ̈́̾͝͏̹͕̯͔̥͔́͝ ̸̅̇ͨ͐̔ͤ̋̈́̔͏̩̯̺̣̣̼̭̺̭̱̻̜̯̺̪̣ͅt̷͍̬̞̗̺͈̥̳̬̞͓͗ͨ̅ͪͩ͂̊̐̿͂ͧͯ͑͗̏̊͟͞ͅe̴̛͓̤̯̝͍̪̫̼͖̩̻̰̖͖̼̾̍͐͊̐͑̏̕x̷̶̫̼̫̟̯̹̳̮̥͎̟̳̱̰͈͙͍̣͑ͮ͒̉ͭ͋̑̆ͭ́̚͢t̶̩̠͉̩̻̪̱̠̹͙̯͈̠̗̲̯̔̓ͭ̋ͤ͌̊́̇̍͡͠͝͠ ̷̰̣͉̼̻̽͒̋̽̔̓̅̒͝i̵̢̛̎̂̔͂̽̽͊̒ͭ̾͡͏̜̟̠̰̣̼͍͍̖̙̮̤̞̭ŝ̈͌ͮ҉̲͖͕̼̭̰̱̣̯̮͍̮̲̘͉͘͟ͅ ̛͉͓̟̰̥̬̾̋̓͗ͥ͒̏͌͑́́̀ş̭̤͈̥̠̹̟̗̻̟͐ͦ̅̌ͬͮ͌̾ͤͪ̏̚͟͠͞ô̢̨̲̮̠̻̩̘͔̫̣͇̫͓̰͖͈̈́̀̏̋͐̓̚ ̷̸̧̣͎͎̺̻̰̬̰̦̻͕̣̬̞̤̺̪͛͒ͧ͛̋̐ͨͥ̂ͮ̏g̷͆͆ͤͪ͟͏̼̦̻̤̩͔̘͈͔̪͙̣͡ͅl̥̝̭͎ͤͨͫͩ̌̏͜͜i͎͔̼̪̻̩̣̳̭̍̅̆̃̌͋͊ͮ̍ͨ̆͒ͥ̔̃̂̚͘͠t̢̲̮͖̭̤͙̯͙͉̐ͯ̊͋̄̀͒ͥ̆ͭ͆͂̈́̚͘ͅc̶͔̜̜͖̘̬̙͈̻̉̾ͫ́͑͐̃ͬ͛͆̽ͣ͊ͩͤ̎̏͟͟͠h̡̓͊̃̒ͯ͌͌͑ͥ̎̓ͣ̑̿͠҉̺͕̹̥̜̟̪͟e̢̦̥̰̪͓̖͛͑͊͌̊ͥ͋ͩ̿ͬ̄ͦ̇̉̈́̅d̡̫͎͉̘͚̣͓͈͈̩͍̥̟̂̈ͨ̔ͩ̔͋ͮ̒̕͠.̧̣͖͖͉̩̠̥̩̹͎̠̖͖̞̝̖͚̅͋͒ͯ̊̀.̸̡̡̣̰̟͍̪͙̺̯͉̖̘̥͈͔̪̹͋͑̈́ͪͩͣ͢.̶̳̝͚̭̯̲̞̟̣̱̖̟̩͔̮͔͎̠́̅ͨ̊ͯ̌̅̔̐̿͑͟ͅ

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024

I think this tread is mean. You shouldn't hate on anyone.

Back