• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)

Years
True gamefreaks one looks like Physic. Thats the reason I think they also have not made a light type yet because it would look to simalar to electric

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Sneak peak of Route 54:

One thing you may notice while traveling on this route during the day is that there is nobody! It's all quiet and empty! Well, all the trainers on this route are Fighter guys that like to come out at night to train their fighting types. You might want to catch these guys in action after 8:00pm! Some may start showing up around 7:00pm before the sun sets! They may want to battle you with their rare Pokemon! And give you cool items! Or may even give you a rare Pokemon!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 15, 2014
Hey frozen, u are really doing an amazing job!
There are only few developers like u in the world of pokemon hack right now, and ur ideas, just like the Fairy type anticipation, are so cooool =)

I finished the beta and I liked it a lot!

I'm looking forward to play this hack complete =)

Keep it up!

Years
Hey frozen, u are really doing an amazing job!
There are only few developers like u in the world of pokemon hack right now, and ur ideas, just like the Fairy type anticipation, are so cooool =)

I finished the beta and I liked it a lot!

I'm looking forward to play this hack complete =)

Keep it up!

Well... the idea of fairy type was mine, but he implemented it.

Years
I hated that part. I was stump at the very beginning until I seen it

So...I might eventually be able to help you script and such (but that wont be till 2014 IF things turn out)

Last edited by a moderator:

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
I hated that part. I was stump at the very beginning until I seen it

So...I might eventually be able to help you script and such (but that wont be till 2014 IF things turn out)

By the time 2014 hits, I should be working on Beta 4/5 in the Seijo Region hopefully. You can definitely help out if you'll like because I have a lot of interestingly unusual fun things to do with that region.
-----
With that being said. I have officially began work on Aqualight City. This is going to be my favorite city in the game. And Gym Leader Aquinas is going to have a very fun water-type trolly team, hehe. He's going to be more trolly than Whitney's Miltank of Goldenrod City.

Taejo Underpass to the left and Taejo Underpass Extension via Chert Town on the right...
(Taejo Underpass is going to be an actual cave, be sure to stock up on Repels!)

And Aqualight City awaits! (Route 54 on the right)...

Here's a recolored Poison-Type.... And here are some pics of our Fighters on Route 54.

Looks like that guy doesn't even lift... cheater! Hahaha, wait until one of the other guys tell Master Rick!
Hmm, what is that cave up there? It's impossible to reach!

Last edited:
Years
By the time 2014 hits, I should be working on Beta 4/5 in the Seijo Region hopefully. You can definitely help out if you'll like because I have a lot of interestingly unusual fun things to do with that region.
-----
With that being said. I have officially began work on Aqualight City. This is going to be my favorite city in the game. And Gym Leader Aquinas is going to have a very fun water-type trolly team, hehe. He's going to be more trolly than Whitney's Miltank of Goldenrod City.

Taejo Underpass to the left and Taejo Underpass Extension via Chert Town on the right...
(Taejo Underpass is going to be an actual cave, be sure to stock up on Repels!)

And Aqualight City awaits! (Route 54 on the right)...

Here's a recolored Poison-Type.... And here are some pics of our Fighters on Route 54.

Looks like that guy doesn't even lift... cheater! Hahaha, wait until one of the other guys tell Master Rick!
Hmm, what is that cave up there? It's impossible to reach!

Time for me to use walk through walls cheat jkjk. But don't foget about the 2nd gym leader still needs to be fought

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Aqualight City is going to take a crapload of time, haha. It is going to be single handily the largest extensive City/Town in the game and also because inserting new tiles is very time consuming, lol. Within the depths of the city, there is a place called Aqualight Square where people from all over the world sell items and there is also...

Years
Aqualight City is going to take a crapload of time, haha. It is going to be single handily the largest extensive City/Town in the game and also because inserting new tiles is very time consuming, lol. Within the depths of the city, there is a place called Aqualight Square where people from all over the world sell items and there is also...

There are ...'s in the middle of the city? :P

Years
If I Download Beta 1.5 now, can i continue to play with Beta 2.0 when that comes out on the save i am creating? in terms of the implementing of the new fairy-type and such? If I have to restart, I would wait until the 2.0 beta is ready.

Years
If I Download Beta 1.5 now, can i continue to play with Beta 2.0 when that comes out on the save i am creating? in terms of the implementing of the new fairy-type and such? If I have to restart, I would wait until the 2.0 beta is ready.

No, you don't have to restart. You can continue when beta 2 comes out.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years

No, you don't have to restart. You can continue when beta 2 comes out.

Basically what Flamebot said. The only way you would have to restart the game is if I drastically change earlier events and whatnot (such as giving them different flag numbers and whatnot) which I have no plans of doing. The only thing different in the earlier routes of Taejo (visually speaking) from Beta 1.5 to Beta 2.0 is that there is now a cross section of railroad tracks running through Route 50 from east to west.

However, they may be a slight chance of other alterations in the game that may force you to start all over.
It's not definite however. I'll see upon closer release of Beta 2.

Here's a small glimpse of Aqualight City:

Is that a Chocolate Tower? No wonder those kids are glued to it!
Uiyto's region's unused railroad track... maybe we'll get to visit that region someday...
Breeze Train Seijo bound!

Years
The majority of the graphics are looking good but those buildings with 10000 windoes and 1 door look out of place with the graphics.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
The majority of the graphics are looking good but those buildings with 10000 windoes and 1 door look out of place with the graphics.
Yeah, kind of. I can always edit the graphic for that building to make it fit the overall style.
Is it possible if you could make an ips patch or pre-patch this game
This is an extended rom so ips patches cannot be done.
----------
There will be more noticeable
integration from Beta 1.5 to Beta 2.0 as with each new beta that will be released!
Route 50 has been a bit refined:
-----

-----
The Breeze Train will be a lot more useful than the Magnet Train... haha.
You don't get HM Fly until Chert Town so the Breeze Train's cross section through the region will effortlessly help you travel!
This train will actually make stops and it will be quite useful for getting to Aqualight City (second visit)
and later on in the game... Route 72 Giga Hill!

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Don't forget to let me test aqualight before you release it.
I'm halfway finished with Aqualight City (first visit) which will be complete up until the Gym Leader, well you won't be able to battle the Gym Leader... since you'll have to go to get something for that mysterious futuristic lady blocking the door... on Route 55... The third and fourth gym leaders will be interchangeable! But yeah, I'll send it to you soon.
----------
Well more screenies since I love them!
-----

-----
Photo 3: A guy is speaking through this lady's mind? Who is this mysterious man!
Photo 5: Pokeraves on Fridays in the Sqaure? I'm so down with that!
Photo 7: Brawly from the Hoenn Region opened up a surfing club in Taejo! What role will he play in this game on Route 66...
Photo 9: Welcome to the Undergrounds as they call it in Aqualight! How tough are you?

Back