• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokémon Re-Branding Agency™ - V2!

Sirfetch’d

Smeargle just ate a bag of skittles and tasted the raindbow! Now he is as colorful as Chatot :D

Can someone please retype Luxray? Electric is so boring :(

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Why not Dark/Normal? Its design kinda gives off that vibe. FFFFFFFFFFFF ninja'd
Fine! Granted, but it's pink!

Can someone please rename Krookodile? It's such a disappointing name for such an awesome Pokémon. =(

Revision Library -> The Fussy Librarian

...Holy crap, I think I just found out that the "K" in "KFC" actually stands for Konami! That explains why our lovable dictator Ozzy found it necessary to nerf my name. =(

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Agreed - Gloom now evolves into Vileplume if it levels up to 40 during the night and Bellossom if it reaches level 40 during the day. :D

Now can someone give Sandshrew a new name? Not sure this one is cute enough for him!

blue

gucci
Years
Definitely. Mawile can lose the fairy typing and become part Dark-type. It is now Steel/Dark-type!

Can someone make Flareon learn better moves?

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
oHyAQCf.png

It can now learn Blast Burn, Flare Blitz and Flame Charge through level up!

Can we make Normal Types strong against Fairy? Not only does it help Normal Types, it also makes some sort of sense.~

Meadow

Years
Unfortunately, I can only rebrand one at a time (I think), so I'll just make Eevee a Poison-type so it'll have the upper hand against Fairies. ;P

Can someone make Carvanha into a shark? You can change its design, give it a new name, whatever works!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Then we'll cut off all of his hair and give him a fluffy winter jacket - nothing says cute better than a giant woolly coat!

Now someone really needs to rename Mime Jr...

Meadow

Years
Minimime would be a catchy name for it! =D

Can someone completely redesign Dugtrio? I don't like the idea of three Pokémon hugging each other and calling themselves one.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Alright then! Dugtrio is an adult Diglett that's finally ready to face the dangers of the world. No longer using its hole as protection, it comes out as a giant fuzzy mole with sharp fangs and a pair of legs. Since its no longer a trio, it shall also be renamed to Molett, a uncreative combination of mole and the last part of Diglett.

Okay! How about someone giving Purugly a new typing?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
It can be Dark-type because it's just so gosh darn horrid to look at!

Now re-name Staryu into something more fun :D

Meadow

Years
Granted, but it's pink. Pure pink. ;P

Can someone completely redesign Magneton as well? Same story as Dugtrio, haha.

It can be Dark-type because it's just so gosh darn horrid to look at!
Y'know, the sad part is that I always thought Purugly was a Dark-type up until now. xD

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
Magneton is a Magnemite who wanted become more attractive thus placing more magnets onto its body. However, the magnetism led to a morphing of the metals in its body to develop two more heads. Its real name is Magneto!

Houndoom doesn't look like Cerberus at all! Can someone change it?

Meadow

Years
Let's make it a Ghost/Poison-type, because it's a weird blob of jelly that can stare into your soul!

By any chance, can someone re-type Emboar? I honestly can't see it as a Fire-Fighter. xD

Back