• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2014
"where Kyogre used to be?" Seriously? I've traipsed ALL around that stinking dungeon and no Rayquaza, no nothing. There was a whole lotta nothing down where Kyogre "used to be".

Years
hey guys, i'm at kanto, in celadon city, what i have to do next, i earned vermillion gym badge, then defeat saturn team on saffron and earned celadon gym badge, i think i forgot to battle against sabrina, oh, and where is the "elemental hyperbeams" (blast burn, hydro cannon and frenzy plant) tutor?, are hoenn starters aviable?

P.S: after i get to defeat sabrina, what should i do next?, either way, is there any COMPLETE walkthrough of this beta?, i don't care if its on youtube or documents...
Have you battled Misty in celadon city?

Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2015
"where Kyogre used to be?" Seriously? I've traipsed ALL around that stinking dungeon and no Rayquaza, no nothing. There was a whole lotta nothing down where Kyogre "used to be".
It was months ago when i played LC last time, but im pretty sure Kyogre was in the tunnel which took you to the Orange Islands. I would check that place.

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2019
Have you battled Misty in celadon city?

misty in celadon?, seriously?, misty is from cerulean not from celadon, well, if you don't rembember well, that's okay, since i couldn't rembember too, LOL, but right now, i did the following in kanto by now, defeating lt surge and earned his badge, went to saffron, defeated team saturn, then, went to celadon and defeated erika, then went back to saffron and defeated sabrina, then, if you want me to defeat misty, well, laz and zeikku are blocking the path, LOL, and they want me to have the fuchisa gym badge, so, it's fuchisa where i should go next?

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2012
I have a problem, I can't use rock smash outside of battle, and I need it for the dragons den event, help please

Years
misty in celadon?, seriously?, misty is from cerulean not from celadon, well, if you don't rembember well, that's okay, since i couldn't rembember too, LOL, but right now, i did the following in kanto by now, defeating lt surge and earned his badge, went to saffron, defeated team saturn, then, went to celadon and defeated erika, then went back to saffron and defeated sabrina, then, if you want me to defeat misty, well, laz and zeikku are blocking the path, LOL, and they want me to have the fuchisa gym badge, so, it's fuchisa where i should go next?
Sorry i really meant Cerulean but thanks for pointing out.. Now for your problem.. You must go to lavender town and do Zapdos event in the radio tower there and come back...

I have a problem, I can't use rock smash outside of battle, and I need it for the dragons den event, help please
Have you gotten all the 7th badges before entering Dragon's den?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2014
What am I supposed to do after I dealt with team nexus in leaf bay town?
And i also would like to now where to find the blue flute and the legendary birds.

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2015
help

I have a problem with the game since my VisualBoyAdvance won't let me play the game. It says that the file is unsupported. can anyone help me?? (oh and I have the VisualBoyAdvance-1.8.0-beta3 if that helps)

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2012
I have a problem with the game since my VisualBoyAdvance won't let me play the game. It says that the file is unsupported. can anyone help me?? (oh and I have the VisualBoyAdvance-1.8.0-beta3 if that helps)
Are you doing it right? I mean have you patched a clean fire red rom with the .ips provided here? By your description it seems like you're trying to run the .ips file itself. If that's the case it won't work.

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2015
Are you doing it right? I mean have you patched a clean fire red rom with the .ips provided here? By your description it seems like you're trying to run the .ips file itself. If that's the case it won't work.

Oh, so you can't run the .ips file itself. I didn't know that. Well, then I'm suppose to patch the Liquidcrystal rom to the Fired redrom, right?

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2012
Oh, so you can't run the .ips file itself. I didn't know that. Well, then I'm suppose to patch the Liquidcrystal rom to the Fired redrom, right?
Yes. The Fire Red rom must be clean or you'll face a thousand bugs. Use Lunar IPS to patch the Liquid Crystal .ips into it and you're good to go.

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2014
It was months ago when i played LC last time, but im pretty sure Kyogre was in the tunnel which took you to the Orange Islands. I would check that place.

I know where kyogre was in this version. I caught it. Great. I don't know how to get back there for one, as the train just takes you straight there...? And also, I think "where kyogre used to be" referred to the location in I believe 2.0 or so that had kyogre and a handful of other legendaries in the undersea cavern area. That's supposedly where rayquaza is in this one, but I simply cannot find it or get past that "infinite stair"

Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2012
Hello! I used the SS Aqua and I accidentally came back, and now I can't seem to get back on the SS Aqua. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2013
Looks great. One question though, when I go on the pokemon world website and click the download button it says i am downloading file too quickly and says I need to wait 20 seconds. 20 seconds later, it says I have to wait 55 more seconds. Can you help me? Thank you in advance. >:^D>

Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2012
Steelix?

Hi guys I'm new, so sorry if this has already been answered, I've been trying to search.

How do you evolve Onix "Rocky" to Steelix? Thanks

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 12, 2015
I found some bug from your hack rom(Pokemon Liquid Crystal)
1.When I play it on gpSP, it's freeze while foe using harden,metal claw, iron tail,etc.
2.Bug of Burning tower, you can walk in the wall
3.Bug on whirl island
4.Bug on new island, some tile not you give movement permission
5.Bug on Ruin of Ralp, some tile not you give movement permission
6.freeze when you press blue icon in map card

Sorry if my Enlish bad, I' m Indonesian

Years
Hello! I used the SS Aqua and I accidentally came back, and now I can't seem to get back on the SS Aqua. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Like in the original game, the boat only sails on certain days. Try to sail tomorrow and the day after that, etc. If I remember well, there's a small flag at the entrance of the "harbour" when the boat sails.

Years
I found some bug from your hack rom(Pokemon Liquid Crystal)
1.When I play it on gpSP, it's freeze while foe using harden,metal claw, iron tail,etc.
2.Bug of Burning tower, you can walk in the wall
3.Bug on whirl island
4.Bug on new island, some tile not you give movement permission
5.Bug on Ruin of Ralp, some tile not you give movement permission
6.freeze when you press blue icon in map card

Sorry if my Enlish bad, I' m Indonesian
I don't think you learnt from LAZ earlier that we should all play this game on Vba only.. because all other emulators are semi supported

Back