• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Years
Helloooo, I have returned, and will (hopefully) not poof again.

Not many people will remember me, figures(rude af imho), since I am from a PokeCommunity that was known in years(like a whole 3 or 4 of them, wow) past uwu...

Ah yes Risa, someone who I know from the old EGC Forums...

Hopefully you can stick around longer this time, because you're awesome and it's always sad when great members drop off the face of the community. Looking forward to seeing you get active again, gurl!

- Hikamaru

IanDonyer

Time to kick ass? Definitely.
Years
Holy crap.

Man, this is so nostalgic. I haven't been on Pokecommunity or the Pokemon scene in a couple of years -- not since a little before I graduated high school. Thought about these places from time to time, but... never really followed up on the thoughts. But hey. At least I'm here now.

I used to take part in the fanfic forums, primarily. I wrote a lot of stuff, some of it good, most of it bad (blood and gore were my ideas of excitement and I had no sense of pacing. Ugh). None of it, beyond one-shots, finished really. Jeez. I shudder looking back at those things. D: But I'm back with intent to write more. And I intend to do so better this time, as years of roleplaying have taught me how to do.

I'm looking forward to becoming a part of this community again. I missed it!

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
I'm currently going through some real depression right now, and I'm leaving Pokecommunity because I don't wanna lash out at anyone in this current state. If I come back, I'll let you know, but if I don't, it's been a great time knowing you all. I am also moving on to another forum for the time being, involved in more independent stuff.

Doviđenja.

Years
I'm currently going through some real depression right now, and I'm leaving Pokecommunity because I don't wanna lash out at anyone in this current state. If I come back, I'll let you know, but if I don't, it's been a great time knowing you all. I am also moving on to another forum for the time being, involved in more independent stuff.

Doviđenja.

I can understand how you feel, given I suffer a lot of depression myself but it never hurts to take a break every now and then so have fun focusing on other things for now, and remember PC is always here and we'll always support you.

Anyways, see you for now and good luck with your other plans!

- Hikamaru

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
Well now...hmm how can I start this.

I used to be fairly regular as far as posting goes. But then there's this thing called life and I admit it made me drift away from this place. Was it also due to disinterest? Perhaps. It says I've been a member since 2010, which really surprises me in that I've been here for six years. It feels way less than that, although you can say when you haven't been on here for long periods of time it can do that to you. See there's something about this place that keeps me coming back and I don't know why. I'm pretty sure no one know who I am and that's fine with me. I'm more a lurker anyway.

Will I come back and interact more regularly...that's a good question. I can try. Let's see how it goes.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
Well now...hmm how can I start this.

I used to be fairly regular as far as posting goes. But then there's this thing called life and I admit it made me drift away from this place. Was it also due to disinterest? Perhaps. It says I've been a member since 2010, which really surprises me in that I've been here for six years. It feels way less than that, although you can say when you haven't been on here for long periods of time it can do that to you. See there's something about this place that keeps me coming back and I don't know why. I'm pretty sure no one know who I am and that's fine with me. I'm more a lurker anyway.

Will I come back and interact more regularly...that's a good question. I can try. Let's see how it goes.

Well either way, welcome back. I can't say I knew you, but I'm down to meet you. I'm similar in that I have sporadic periods of activity and tend to come and go. Despite life forcing me to leave and attend to more pertinent things from time to time--I, too, always drift back here.

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
Well either way, welcome back. I can't say I knew you, but I'm down to meet you. I'm similar in that I have sporadic periods of activity and tend to come and go. Despite life forcing me to leave and attend to more pertinent things from time to time--I, too, always drift back here.

Thanks. This place was my first real forum so this place is real special to me. I'm still here just like what others came here for (Pokemon) and I want to bring myself back into the swing of things.

Years
I know how you feel Chaos, because I've seen others in the same situation as you with real life getting in the way of PC activity and everything. Anyways, it's still great to see you back and I'm sure you'll have more time to stick around longer this time!

Hope to see you around, and if you ever want to talk I'm always open for a visitor message.

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
I know how you feel Chaos, because I've seen others in the same situation as you with real life getting in the way of PC activity and everything. Anyways, it's still great to see you back and I'm sure you'll have more time to stick around longer this time!

Hope to see you around, and if you ever want to talk I'm always open for a visitor message.

Thanks; might as well ask around and see what this place up to.

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
Hey, I'm back after my umpteenth hiatus. I used to be a kind of regular poster around here, mainly sticking around in the Video Games and Role Play sections. although, I doubt anyone remembers me...

So yeah, I'm back.

Years
Hey, I'm back after my umpteenth hiatus. I used to be a kind of regular poster around here, mainly sticking around in the Video Games and Role Play sections. although, I doubt anyone remembers me...

So yeah, I'm back.

I think I do remember seeing you around before, and don't worry we have others who disapper unexpectedly and then come back a while later so definitely not on your own.

Anyways, looking forward to seeing you around once again Dansparce! I'm always open for a message or two if you ever want someone to chat with.

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
Thanks for the kind words Hikamaru. I think I remember you as being a very active member of the community. I'm glad to see that hasn't changed.

Years
Tons of returning faces. :') I'm very happy! Welcome back guys!

So yeah, I'm back.

Can't forget someone with such an awesome username.. hopefully this time around you'll be with us for a longer while, right? Good to have you back. :D

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
Alright, vacation is over, which means I'm back to my college inactive state. :'D

Be seeing you all during weekends and the slight periods of time between classes. Occasional visits I will do, but posting will be few and far 'til June? August? December? idk, but that's my personal estimation.

Years
Alright, vacation is over, which means I'm back to my college inactive state. :'D

Be seeing you all during weekends and the slight periods of time between classes. Occasional visits I will do, but posting will be few and far 'til June? August? December? idk, but that's my personal estimation.

Good luck with everything sweetie, and I'm sure you'll be back to full activity before you know it. School and other real life things always come first, so it's best to focus on those. Don't worry, PC will always be here when you get active again!

Universe

all-consuming
Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2016
hi im back.~

i changed my name, like, as soon as i came back.
so if you don't recognize me hi i'm Mario.

i will try my best to stay god im sorry ;A;

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
hi im back.~

I'm not sure if you remember me cause I'm easily forgettable, teehee, but it's nice to have you back! <33

I hope you stick around, and don't be shy on asking me for any sort of assistance, or anything else you need around here! I hope all is well for you, and I hope you'll have a blast. ;3

I hope all goes well for you! And yeah, don't be shy on dropping by sometime! <33 Good luck on all your studies~!

Years
hi im back.~

Oh I definitely remember you! I know how much your friends were worried about you but hopefully you'll be back to your good old active self, and stay around longer. I'm still here if you ever want someone to talk to, since my profile's always open for new messages!

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
Thanks Hika and Dragon~

Don't worry, I'll still drop by. It's just that I'll probably limit myself to the Anime & Manga section since I'm most active over there. Also, it'll probably be during the intervals when most of PC are asleep since that's when I get WiFi for any of my devices (aka. intervals between classes).

My posts will probably become longer than usual though just so I can mention everything that I want to talk about before disconnecting so beware. :D

Back