• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases?

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
FFX/X-2 HD remaster, Collectors edition of course (although have to wait as its getting imported D:) Did however buy it on my Vita to save time. Booked a whole 2 weeks off work ready for this masterpiece.

Years
I recently bought M.U.S.H.A. Aleste for the Genesis/Mega Drive.

I not going to say how much i payed for it, but its defiantly the most I've ever payed for a single game.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Last games ive bought were: Splinter Cell: Black List, Ni No Kuni and WWE 2k14.
Splinter Cell is ok, although i prefer the older games. Ni No Kuni is turning out be a very good game with very a very nice aesthetic.
WWE was on sale and i used to be a big fan of the games, so i just felt like giving it a try again

GarlandDaHero

Cute Noivern is Cute.
Years
I most recently bought Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2 about a month or so ago. I beat it about 10-15 days after I started it, no thanks to school and my foster home interrupting my playtime.

I started a new file last weekend, but had to overwrite my old one. I'll always remember my amazing Atlas with the Defender, Cure-all, and Defence Boost I and II skills. ;w;

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
The other day, I bought a copy of the GBA port of Yoshi's Island. I haven't been enjoying the new one as much. It's just made me want to play the old one, so that's solved! I also was lucky enough to find my next N64 hunt, Banjo Kazooie! :)

Monster Guy

The Best Possible Thing!
Years
I just bought Fire Emblem Awakening on Wednesday. I can't believe I'm only discovering it now! This game is pretty good. Now I'm addicted.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Recently, I've bought Call of Duty: Black Ops. Been ages since I've played this game, so wanted to give it a go again to sort of relive my memories, haha. Aside from that, I also bought PowerSaves for my 3DS. Might not exactly count as a game, but at least it does affect games, doesn't it? d:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
For some reason I made an impulse purchase of Hatsune Miku on my Vita...I don't even like the whole vocaloid thing :/ I can't even remember why I did it.
Because it's an awesome game :D
You should definitely give it a chance =)

Coincidentally, PDf was also my last purchase if I don't count some indie games I bought in indie sale.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
Years
Today I picked up two games I preordered for Xbox 360. The first of the two I picked up is Titanfall. Course this does not change the fact that I had to wait four extra weeks for it to come out, which I was not happy about. Nor does it change my thoughts about Bluepoint Games. Course I bet the game is good. The other game I picked up is Lego The Hobbit.

Also when I checked my mail yesterday, a game I preordered from Amazon had arrived. This game being The Elder Scrolls Online. I got the Mac/PC version. I will be installing and playing it this weekend.

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
Years
I ordered these 6 video games earlier today on Amazon for $109.38 :).

My Recent Game Purchases:
Devil May Cry 4 (PS3) - $14.21 New
Lost Planet: Extreme Condition (PS3) - $14.47 New
Lost Planet 2 (PS3) - $9.98 New
Prototype (PS3) - $25.86 New
Silent Hill: Homecoming (PS3) - $23.60 New
Spider-Man: Web of Shadows (PS3) - $21.26 New

Darkwing Ducklett

Let's get dangerous
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2014
Just bought a copy of Super Mario 3D Land, because it's occurred to me recently that at least 90% of my games are RPGs, and when I'm not in the mood for extensive grinding I have very few choices. I've been meaning to pick this up for a while now.

Also bought Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time, because it was cheap. Will pick up Superstar Saga on my Wii U once I unpack it again, and the other two once I've finished the first two.

In a Mario mood at the moment, but the games are mostly still at full price, despite the fact that most of them have been out for at least a year...

TY

I bought Age of Empires II HD Edition a few weeks ago and like any other RTS I have been playing it a lot, loving the Italians in this game right now :3

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I finally got around to buying the fullburst DLC for Naruto Ninja Storm 3, I bought Oblivion, Shadow of the Colossus, Final Fantasy VIII, Secret of Mana, God of War, God of War 2, and Qbert.

Back