• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Um Hi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 16, 2015
Hi, i'm jojo. I originally only joined to get access to rom hacks but this place seems cool. I primarily do art and like to play for fun/story though i have an ok team in X & Y.I've been playing since Blue and i have played at least one game from every part of every gen except for ORAS. For Physical copies i have Platinum, White 2 and X. My friend safari is normal with Chansey as my secret pokemon

Years
So you've been a Pokemon fan for a while which is pretty cool! I've been playing since R/B too and am still as obsessed as ever. Welcome to PC Jojo. :)

Ooh, what hacks are your favorites?? I joined PC for hacks originally in 2006 and they are awesome.. we have so many newer ones now that I gotta catch up on though. Like Pokemon Sweet! That looks so fun.

Hope you'll stick around so be sure to get posting and have fun. <3

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
Welcome to PC, Jojo! Always good to meet someone else who's been playing since Gen 1 ^^

Do you have a favorite Pokemon game? Or a favorite generation in general?

I hope you enjoy yourself here, and if you ever want someone to trade or battle or just chat with, you can always VM me!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 16, 2015
@sheep

My favorite hack right now is theta emerald, though i do want to try more hacks, specially the ones that make complete overhauls.

@Sopheria
I would say my favorite game in general is Gold and platinum, though i got to finish white 2 which i liked until i lost my original ds. Gen 2 was my favorite generation in general. Everything was wonderful and there were so much liberty and nooks an cranies to search. It makes me sound like a bitter old man, but i miss those from the new gens. They seem be much less common nowadays.

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
Years
  • Age 108
  • Seen Jan 8, 2017
Yoooo! WELCOME TO PC!

Haha, I have the same reason as you! I came back for the hacks then went to roleplay to widen my horizons! xD I hope you too can widen yours... going to a forum randomly! XD

(I too haven't play ORAS even though I want to... D8 and also x and y. aaaahhh.)

Have lots of fun, there's plenty of forums to go to! Or just stay and lurk in the Hack section if that's what yah want to do. xD Maybe learn to be one? ;3

Enjoy your stay!

Back