• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make A Wish! <3 FV's Thread of EV'd, Events, and More! =3

cannadakid

Breeder in training
Years
ok sorry about the last one...im just desperate for that tyranitar. How about i trade u a shiny charzard ut for ur EV scyther, dragonite, or alakazam?

FrozenVirus

Make a Wish! <33
Years
hey frozen i hoep you didnt start the milotic for one thing that i accidently put sp attack twice lol and because i decided to scrap that idea lol

Yeah, so what do you want instead? xD

ok sorry about the last one...im just desperate for that tyranitar. How about i trade u a shiny charzard ut for ur EV scyther, dragonite, or alakazam?

um i actually already have a shiny ev'd charziard, but what''s the nature / stats on urs?

Last edited:

javriahdell

Pragmatist
Years
o yeah, i like to collect multiple natures that's y, so i need the natures on the jeremys

Such a liar, lol... He was just talking to me earlier about this.

FrozenVirus, all legit Jeremy pokemon have the same natures--if you know what they are, you can see whether or not a certain Jeremy is a hack if it doesn't have that nature. Of course there are hacks with the correct natures, so even then they should be legit checked. Basically, collectors try to keep Jeremy natures secret, so that hackers don't mass produce fake Jeremys with correct natures--then it would be harder to tell if they're hacks or not, lol. xD Most other events have random natures, so it doesn't matter for them.

Don't play games Bhavin, it's fine that you don't want to tell people what each Jeremy's nature is, but don't try to fool people. <_<

Aaanyway, lol... Are you ready for that trade Frozen? xD

Last edited:

FrozenVirus

Make a Wish! <33
Years
Such a liar, lol... He was just talking to me earlier about this.

FrozenVirus, all legit Jeremy pokemon have the same natures--if you know what they are, you can see whether or not a certain Jeremy is a hack if it doesn't have that nature. Of course there are hacks with the correct natures, so even then they should be legit checked. Basically, collectors try to keep Jeremy natures secret, so that hackers don't mass produce fake Jeremys with correct natures--then it would be harder to tell if they're hacks or not, lol. xD Most other events have random natures, so it doesn't matter for them.

Don't play games Bhavin, it's fine that you don't want to tell people what each Jeremy's nature is, but don't try to fool people. <_<

Aaanyway, lol... Are you ready for that trade Frozen? xD

Wow really? I never knew that...i was under the impression that jeremys had random natures (according to bulbapedia's event list). But what was the trade again lol sorry Dx

javriahdell

Pragmatist
Years
Np~ :)

It was Yamamato Whiscash and Hadou (Wave) Registeel, for Pokemon Center Absol and Jeremy Slowpoke.

If you can clone back copies, that would be awesome. (* '-')

javriahdell

Pragmatist
Years
And yea, Bulbapedia either did that on purpose to prevent hackers... Or they just haven't gotten around to fixing it, lol.

Okie, np--take your time~

Last edited:

FrozenVirus

Make a Wish! <33
Years
ooooh...really Dx

well are slowpoke supposed to be naive?

dpfbsa242.png

Calm / Natural Cure
252 Def / 80 SAtk / 176 SDef
~ Softboiled
~ Ice Beam
~ Flamethrower
~ Toxic
(31 / 8 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 30)

lol that's not an IV breeding request, but anyways what can you give for that?

Last edited:

javriahdell

Pragmatist
Years
Before we trade, can I make it a bigger trade? xD

Yamamato Whiscash, Hadou Registeel, Hadou Regice, Hadou Regirock, for Pokemon Center Absol, Jeremy Slowpoke, Jeremy Sandshrew, and Jeremy Shellder

So the 3 Hadou (wave) regis for 3 Jeremys, and Whiscash for Absol. ;)

javriahdell

Pragmatist
Years
No, don't worry, I would just like the chance at them being legit--if they aren't, no skin off your back, don't worry lol

Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2009
Shiny Milotic NN = Milo
dpmbsa350.png

Bold / Marvel Scale
148 HP / 252 Def / 108 SAtk
~ Surf
~ Ice Beam
~ Hypnosis
~ Recover

CMT

codymr14

Lakeland city gym trainer
Years
hey man sorry i didnt get back to you it was late and i had just got back form work but uhhh as a new poke i would have to go with

Pokemon- Lucario
IV's wanted -X/X/X/31/x/31 the rest if i can have them in the 20's would be cool.
Nature- Modest
egg moves- doesnt matter
EV spread- 252 sp.attack 252 speed
Moveset- dragon pulse dark pulse aura sphere and one other doesnt matter lol suprise me

and i hope that this is ok for you.

Back