• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Release] Legends Of Kanto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
10349977_778175102207433_4389133945126919547_n.png

Download Link:
Mirror 1:http://www.mediafire.com/download/gtg219qxq4gvlx3/Game.rar
Mirror 2:https://mega.co.nz/#!pc0jzLRL!pVkNjPEVQJijrofZAbEl5Ezs4nwErjqHbNxmJilxdzA

All Patches can be found here:
http://www.indiedb.com/games/pokemon-legends-of-kanto

Plot:
Setting
Pokémon LOK take place in the region of Kanto. This is one distinct region, with different geographical habitats for the 151 existing Pokémon species, along with human-populated towns and cities, and Routes connecting locations with one another. Some areas are only accessible once the player learns a special ability or gains a special item. Areas in which the player can catch Pokémon range from caves to the sea, where the kinds of Pokémon available to catch varies. For example, Tentacool can only be caught either through fishing or when the player is in a body of water, while Zubat can only be caught in a cave.

Story
After venturing alone into deep grass, a voice warns the player to stop in which is revealed to be Professor Oak, a famous Pokémon researcher. Professor Oak explains to the player that wild Pokémon may be living there, and encountering them alone can be very dangerous. He takes the player to his laboratory where the player meets Oak's grandson, a rival aspiring Pokémon Trainer. The player and the rival are both instructed to select a starter Pokémon for their travels out of Bulbasaur, Squirtle, and Charmander. Oak's Grandson will receive a special pokemon. He will then challenge the player to a Pokémon battle with their newly obtained Pokémon later on in the game, and will continue to battle the player at certain points throughout the games.

While visiting the region's cities, the player will encounter special establishments called Gyms. Inside these buildings are Gym Leaders, each of whom the player must defeat in a Pokémon battle to obtain a total of eight Gym Badges. Once the badges are acquired, the player is given permission to enter the Pokémon League, which consists of the best Pokémon trainers in the region. There the player will battle the Elite Four and finally the new Champion: the player's rival. Also, throughout the game the player will have to battle against the forces of Team Rocket, a criminal organization that abuses Pokémon.They devise numerous plans for stealing rare Pokémon, which the player must foil.

Video:

Features:
Gen 1-5 with Mega
23 Gyms
3 Regions (Kanto / Johto / Hoenn)
Post Game Events
Special Pokemon Events
Mystery Gift
DS Battle System
PokeFollowing
BW Battle
Randomiser
Game modes

Pics
screenshot_266.png

screenshot_268.png

screenshot_276.png

Credit:

Team:
Zeak
P.Claydon
Bernard

"Pokémon Essentials" was created by:
Flameguru
Peter O.
Maruno

Contributions from:
MiDas Mike
Boushy
Near Fantastica
Brother1440
PinkMan
FL.
Popper
Genzai Kawakami
Rataime
Harshboy
SoundSpawn
help-14
the__end
IceGod64
Venom12
Jacob O. Wobbrock
Wachunga
KitsuneKouta
xLeD
Lisa Anthony
Gregory
Ed
Carmaniac
Luka S.J
LilaTraube
PSP DS GEN 5
shiney570
FohlenETech
Zenionith
Umberion

"RPG Maker XP" by:
Enterbrain

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 16, 2024
i'm guessing it has the physical/special split since its not mentioned in the post. I'm also surprised i'm the first one to comment cause this looks really interesting

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
yeah i will sorry , i'm kinda updating a lot of the game right now. So it might be awhile it i upload the new one.

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Thanks to Black Eternity
I have integrated an offline WonderTrade !

Still looking for a Calendar Script to put in the game

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Updated* 6/5/2015
-Hoenn Maps Added
-Pics Added
-Map Gyms Added
-PokeFollowing Added
-New Updated Sprites

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
So it isn't an original story, it'd the red/blue one but with a twist/changed for the game?

I dunno the description says 23 gyms are planned. There was only room for 8 in R/B/Y as we know, so this means there must be at least one other region, possibly johto. But then there's still the other 7 badges. ....Hmm, possibly the Sevii Islands? Though kinda odd to lack an eighth badge, even if there are only seven Sevii islands....

I'm interested in this one, keep it up.

Sorry to double post but how do I change screen size? I don't like small windows.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
I dunno the description says 23 gyms are planned. There was only room for 8 in R/B/Y as we know, so this means there must be at least one other region, possibly johto. But then there's still the other 7 badges. ....Hmm, possibly the Sevii Islands? Though kinda odd to lack an eighth badge, even if there are only seven Sevii islands....

I'm interested in this one, keep it up.

New Game Download :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/gtg219qxq4gvlx3/Game.rar

there are 23 gyms , yes hoenn & johto are in the game but Hoenn isn't finished yet.
Start a new game and you will be able to access all the way through Johto for now.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
this is a greart update! I can actually play the game now on a larger window! Thank you!

The only problem now is the pokedex lists absolutely no pokemon.

EDIT: AND CAN WE PLEASE HAVE THE OPTION TO TURN NUZLOCK OFF? I despise nuzlock-only games, some of us want to enjoy a game as opposed to being tortured.

Last edited:

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
this is a greart update! I can actually play the game now on a larger window! Thank you!

The only problem now is the pokedex lists absolutely no pokemon.

EDIT: AND CAN WE PLEASE HAVE THE OPTION TO TURN NUZLOCK OFF? I despise nuzlock-only games, some of us want to enjoy a game as opposed to being tortured.

Due to all the recent updates your going to have to start a new game , due to there is no longer Nuzlock in the game , and the pokedex works just fine on the Version 3.0

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
hmm that's strange.

Sorry I sounded rude, I have seen like 60% of all new games on this site as of late come along that was catered to exclusively to nuzlock challngers, so I was if anything just annoyed beyond belief.

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
hmm that's strange.

Sorry I sounded rude, I have seen like 60% of all new games on this site as of late come along that was catered to exclusively to nuzlock challngers, so I was if anything just annoyed beyond belief.

i personally don't like it Nuzlock only games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back