• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
HEY HEY HEY! Kezius, Oak Island already has a Daycare man, Drake! But I wouldn't complain if you set your own up. x3

Well as I said, I wasn't aware lol. Her setting up is more because she doesn't want to leave that behind to teach, I'm sure there's enough room for two though lol Get some competition on the go haha. And her focus is more on the egg farming then the daycare anyway.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
@ShinyDiamond: Why would would Team Rocket take interest in someone for being serious? I don't even...
Well, in due time, Kilik will grow to become very strong, honing his skills. In due time, he will be able to foretell his opponent's next move.

There's something special about that kid. I just can't put my finger on it...

igotpokeballz

x999 Thanks To Action Replay
Years
Alright guys this is the FINAL draft for Cecil Vargas' SU! I didnt add Haunters bio and stuff cuz its the same
Name: Cecil Vargas
Sex: Male
Dorm: Entei
Appearance:
photo.php

Personality: Cecil can be classy at most times, but he is also very light hearted around his friends. He is also very flexible, making him very adaptable to most situations and/or people. One flaw about Cecil that just about everyone should know is he is terrible at flirting with girls, so he tend to easily fall apart around them. He also has very good social compatability with most people around him (excluding women xD), and he is able to settle arguments fairly.
Cecil is also a very good writer, and does better at describing things with words than with art. If Cecil had to tell you his least favorite school subject, it would be math because it requires too much thought to the point where your brain will explode! Cecils favorite thing to do on his own time is either day dream or write silly short stories or poems about pokemon or made up creatures. A surprising thing that you wouldn't expect from Cecil is that he does not have a specific goal as a trainer, but more like just an adventure around the world with no gyms and contests involved.

History: Cecil's parents first met eachother in their pokemon trainer school in the Hoenn region. It would probably be considered your typical teenage romance today, but to them it was more than that. no, it was as if they were meant to be together! The both of them first started dating when they ran into each other during their own journeys and that's when their first kiss at the pokemon center happened. When Cecil's mother Sophia became the top coordinator of Hoenn, and his dad became the frontier brain of the "Battle Arcade", they decided to further their relationship and get married and move to Petalburg City. That's when Cecil was born.
From Cecil's point of view, his world was terrible! At the age of four, he was so caught up in the news on TV and the first thing he hears on breaking news is something on the ines of,"Team Rocket! Boming in Unova's most famous Battle Subway!" or,"Team Rocket! Robbery in Lilycove's Department Store!" Such events occuring worldwide twent-four-seven formed this thought in Cecil's young mind that there was so much tyranny in this world that he should keep an eye out for the shady figures and be extra careful, but don't take it to extremes.
Cecil recieved his first pokemon at age ten when his parents were on vacation in Sunnyshore City for the summer. They were staying in a pretty old but fancy hotel that supposedly had a haunted room. Since the only room available was the haunted room they had to make reservations to stay in there if they wanted to sleep at all. The family thought that the people who worked there were being rediculous and they needed to grow up. That night however, it was about three o'clock in the morning but no one was awake, that is, exept Cecil. He could hear someone laughing in the walls as if mocking is intense fear. There were many other rackets the pokemon made that made the hairs on Cecils back stand up. Hours later, he felt a slight ta on his shoulder that made him shudder and panic. He shut mis eyes tight and pulled the covers over his head trying to hide from his nightmare. Half an hour later, he opened his eyes, only to see a purple ghost grinning at him with a large mouth. Cecil screamed at the horror before his eyes, only to scare the pokemon into hiding under his bed. His parents came rushing in to see whats wrong and Cecil explained everything. "Who's there," demanded his father. The pokemon revealed itself as a Haunter trying to play around. They all tried to explain and solve tthis situation and the Haunter decided to make it up by being Cecil's partner.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
I dunno what I would classify Drake's focus as. x3 But sure, two facilities. ^^

Also he has adopted Valorie, Killik and Mana, he just doesn't know it yet.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@igotpokeballz: Seems okay, with the exception of the fact that your appearance is broken. :P

@Drago Dragonite: Didn't I tell you about this when you joined? :P Either way, I'mma say it again. Days IC last months OOC. This is because it takes a /lot/ longer to post a character doing something than it would in reality. That being said, if I forced a day change every week or two the RP would just be full of inconvenient interruptions where your character would have to stop what they're doing and go to sleep. ||P

@Nideous: It's funny because Valorie has parental abandonment issues and would probably respond very well to that sort of relationship.
And what's this? An actual spoiler?
Spoiler:

@Somniac: Thanks for letting us know. c:

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
@Everyone: My laptop broke--Heads up. Luckily I have an extended, accidental damage and handling warranty so repairs will almost definitely be free, quick, and easy. For the meantime though, I have a desktop.

@Drago Dragonite: Do y'mean the thing about there being two mandatory classes? We're leaning towards doing that, yes. It seems pretty popular with you guys anyway. Fun Fact: Before I took over in place of Jackblaze with Megaman765, Jack was considering not having RPer controlled teachers anymore.

Something about them not working out the way he planned. I never saw it his way though, so I promptly gave teachers more support. :P

@Everyone: Regardless, I'm currently thinking about putting up some sort of guide on how the day to day functions work so I'm not answering the frequently asked questions everytime someone new joins. (Or can at least just copy paste over the relevant portion instead of having to re-type everything.)

I'm also thinking of replacing the line requirements in the SU with a words requirement, which would be more exact and not depend on screen resolution.

I'm also considering changing the SU template by making the words/lines requirement optional altogether, and giving the RPer the choice of either meeting the word requirement or writing a sample post instead. (I tested this idea in Pokemon Fallout, and have more or less liked the results. However, I'd still like to know what people thing.)

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
It sounds good to me, Yellow. Maybe you could have the sample post revolve around how they get to the island. Just a suggestion.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

igotpokeballz

x999 Thanks To Action Replay
Years
@yellow ack! It was supposed to be a cropped screenshot of my trainer I made on Pokemon Trainer Creator V2.

@everyone oh and Cecil still needs interaction. :/

Last edited:

Drago Dragonite

General of the Dragons' Army
Years
@PKMNTrainerYellow Ok, thanks.

-------------
Hey, if anyone is around the Entei dorms and needs to interact, Daniel is doing nothing. I can make him get out of his room and talk with your character ^^.

Drago Dragonite

General of the Dragons' Army
Years
@Igotpokeballz : Umm...Can Daniel meet Cecil too? Please? If it isn't too much people? :3
Because Daniel has nothing to do and I do not like my characters lolling around doing nothing. So, pretty please :3 ?

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
@Nideous @batel ...waiting on kiki and andy...I'm outside

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Dawn

Years
@Game_sloth: Of course! o3o Please check out the first post for more info on signing up and all that. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back