• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is That Weird?

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
No, meats can be quite diverse in flavor and texture.

Is it weird that caffeine has absolutely no effect on me?

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Yes as u may like other water guys.

Is it weird that I lose mons in a nuzrun?

Apollo

怖がらないで
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 22, 2017
Nope, I do it as well. :P

Is it weird that I've had four or five (dont really remember) different accounts in this forum? (back when username changes weren't a thing, lmao)

Minun172

Still waiting for a new Mega Man game.
Years
Well, changing usernames aren't a thing so sockpuppets/alts are fine on my book.
Not weird

Is it weird that I like to play Mega Man on my phone at my school with the sound halfway up?

Years
Not at all. The sound should really be only halfway up so that the teacher might not notice you're playing in her class. {XD}

Is it weird that I'm browsing pokecommunity at work?

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
No, thought it might be a little weird if you were a brain surgeon.

Is it weird that I hate bubble gum?

Years
Not really, I think it's a pretty common uh... confectionery that a lot of people aren't fond of.

Is it weird that I never experienced hallucinations during sleep paralysis up until this morning?

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
No because it must be a DREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM.

Is it weird to have a DREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM?

Minun172

Still waiting for a new Mega Man game.
Years
As long as it's a DREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMM then it's fine.
(I don't even know...)

Is it weird that my top 10 favorite Pokemon includes all of the Pikachu inspired Pokemon like Emolga, Pachirisu, Minun Etc. Yet I dislike Pikachu?

Nidorina of Time Lord

Waiting for the Sun to come...
Years
No, all Pika clones are infinitely cute than the original.

Is it weird that I don't have a cell phone, nor do I desire to have one? (I am a 16 year old girl!)

Nidorina of Time Lord

Waiting for the Sun to come...
Years
No, all Pika clones are infinitely cute than the original.

Is it weird that I don't have a cell phone, nor do I desire to have one? (I am a 16 year old girl!)

Back