• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pokemon BW Champion Battles!!!

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
Ouch, Hound. Apparently I accidentally selected 2 pokemon instead of 6. Oh well. I guess that counts as my rematch.

I win by forfeight?...............................

Did you read the final score? You won 4-1 and you only killed one of my pokemon.

Last edited:

Migrating Mews

Mew Master
Years
Everyone did great yesterday. Can't wait to see you guys in an bit. :)

BTW, I changed my mind about the week off. I'll just take 3 days of. Everyone who is still on here, make sure to train because some of the Challengers are hard! (I vs some of them before)

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
i am now offering leveling services and item give outs if anyone needs it. just PM ill be back later tonite after the Mets game.

im back if anyone wants to battle. also if anyone needs leveling or EV training i can do it very quickly. just PM me

Last edited:

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
. Yes.

So first battle I challenge you, then well leave and reenter and you challenge me

No, the fairest way for two leaders to battle is 2 matches back to back, the winner of the first gets a badge then the other has a chance at their badge in the second.

Back