• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Excellent! Looks like fighting wolves is out of the picture. Now, i think i might send Taka into the dungeon.
EDIT: Question. What does the dungeon look like? It's been a while since I've seen it.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Excellent! Looks like fighting wolves is out of the picture. Now, i think i might send Taka into the dungeon.
EDIT: Question. What does the dungeon look like? It's been a while since I've seen it.

It starts with woods but once you got futher inside it you'll reach a cave with higher leveled monsters. I don't exactly have a picture, sorry xD

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
CAKE

Yeah, anyhow - how would I go about selling Turnip's useless loot? I take it shops buy and sell, and I take it that there are still equipment shops in Tolbana town.

Unless, of course, any of you guys are interested in the Destructor Hex Mace. Even though it's not in my latest post as of posting this, if anyone wants to interact with Turnip then go to Tolbana town. That's where he's headed.

Okaay, some other things to mention: I'm looking to get a throwing weapon for Turnip, and I remembered this awesome throwing axe from Baldur's Gate. The usual throwing axes were limited to ammunition, but this one was awesome because it returned to your hand when thrown :O In this case, I was going to have it +3 speed, returns to hand when thrown. I would call it <Boomeraxe>!
I was thinking Turnip could buy one for around 3000 col, does that sound about right? And is it all right in general?

And uh, just saying - PS and SD, if Lucina and Robin are going back to the dungeon, I'd appreciate it if they didn't go in one fell swoop, as it were. Any chance you guys could wait up for Turnip? He's just going to be downstairs in the same inn; perhaps he could overhear something about them finding the doors to the potential boss room?

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Okay, I also have another question - how much does food tend to cost? :p

And, yeah, just take a look at my new post and mention it if you have any qualms with it. I am really seriously impatient... Eh, at least I'm active, I guess.
It's hard to say...the only food that has its price mentioned that I can remember is Rag-Out Rabbit Meat (though that's an ingredient), and that comes in at around 100000 col default.

The cheapest piece of bread comes at a price of a single col, and fruit that drops from Tolbana trees sells at a default price of 5 col. Now, it's up to Saph and SD, but I would guess that the default price of food that's actually worth a darn is upwards of 20-50 col at the lowest. The reason I say this is because a single boar kill, which Kirito states is basically the weakest form of enemy in SAO, grants thirty col per kill, and you'd expect that, on an average day, a player will kill at least more than one boar.

Though, and this is just a suggestion, but I think we should set up our own Sanctuary Market Prices. I mean, strangely enough, the novel isn't very specific as far as prices are concerned. I'll be sure to keep an eye out as I go through, but it would be beneficial if we made some sort of mercantile infrastructure, especially because this RP is, in a lot of ways, a game on its own.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
It's finally done.... But it's pretty bad. Over did the history then i rushed to get it done T.T why am i so bad at time management? Anyways you can tell i rushed it at the middle to end of my History :3

Spoiler:

Sapphire Rose

Years
ChiliDawgs- IWATOBI SWIMCLUB! WOOO!!!!

*cough* gimme some time to look it through c: it's pretty long.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
@ChiliDawgs: Your SU is bad? That sounds like a load of poppycock. Don't give me a 50 (I know it's not actually 50 but I don't feel like counting) paragraph SU and tell me it's bad. That SU is great and we both know it. Well we both should know it. I know it and I'm assuming that you know it but if you don't know it then I'm telling you now "That SU is great" so now you know it meaning that the first statement is valid anyway.

Don't sell yourself short, pal.

@True Epicness: That last post has convinced me of the magnificence that is Turnip.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
That last post has convinced me of the magnificence that is Turnip.

Why thank you, good sir! And for the record, I'm debating whether Not Batman should become all Turnip ever refers to Lucina as. From now on, "Lucina" will be a rare word to sound out of Turnip's helmet-hole.

And yeah, I'm with Geras on the SU thing. Don't sell yourself short. I mean, we don't mean that everyone should say "MY SU IS THE GREATEST AND IT CURED CANCER AND IT IS A SUPERHERO POWER RANGER", but don't call it bad. It's not :)

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
Hah, Nirvana has an analogous character to himself. Wonder how the split/alternate personalities of Locke and Nirvana/Nightmare interact.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
Quuuuick question, has there ever been a mention of guitar prices in the LNs? Also sorry for taking huge pauses though each posts, been busy lately and all urghh

Sapphire Rose

Years
Scyke- I'm making a price list for the avarage stuff. Guitar prices should be as much as any other instrument which is 3000 col~ (unless they are expert instruments but you can't get those yet).

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
I asked the GMs a few questions so I'm posting the answers I got since they might be helpful to some of you.

1. What are all the status effects in this game?
1. Paralyzed, poisoned, bleeding (a new status), sleep and confused.

2. Which status conditions can be cured and which ones are only temporary (as in they'll go away eventually like paralysis)? Which are both (temporary but can still be cured)?
2. Paralysis can be cured but will wear off after some time, poisoned can be cured by won't go away on it's own, bleeding is more aggressive than poisoned but can be cured, it won't go away on it's own. Sleep is a status problem that you occur when you don't sleep at night, you'll fall asleep and wake up 5 hours later. It'll be gone after those 5 hours. Confused can be occurred when you hit your head too hard. There is no cure, it'll go away on it's own.

3. Which ones can be cured by potions?
3. Answered this in two.

4. How many of those potions can be found in stores? How many of them can be made with alchemy?
4. The potions for curable atatus problems can be bought in stores. Every cure except for the bleeding cure can be made with alchemy. The cure for bleeding can be made only with a very high alchemy skill.

5. What are the ways to get resources for forging (what sorts of enemies drop resources, can you go mining, things like that)?
5. You can mine, get flowers, get it from monster drops… or even cooking. There are also swords of shields made with antidotes or other cures.

6. Is player level only influenced by combat XP or can it also increase by increasing skills?
6. No, it can only increase by combat XP.

7. With the bulletin board in place, can we still make up our own quests for our characters?
7. Yup, but tell me about the quest so that I know if it's acceptable.

8. How difficult is it to forge a weapon with a special effect (e.g. Turnip's boomeraxe)?
8. Very difficult.

9. What will the price list you guys are making include? (food, weapons, potions, etc.)?
9. Food, weapons, armor, ingredients for food, cures etc.

Back