• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

ShAdowWAlker1

wishes i could make a cool sig
Years
ok i have an ar cartridge too it just wont work with plat =/

also brb i forgot to get 2 more fillers haha

Thanks for the TMs

Could you PM me about cloneing?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2009
man i need shiny

Pidgeot lv37 Jolly
Phanpy lv27 Brave
Mime Jr lv16 Modest

i must ev them!

check my big shop pls

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2010
It was some more WISH pokemon... and you wanted 6 more Arceus.
US Drowzee
US Exeggcute
US Lickitung
JP Ralts
JP Bagon
JP Absol
JP Absol

For my:
pre-release arceus: timid, hardy, adamant, an d modest
arceus: hasty, lonely, bashful and impish.

Earlier you also wanted Sapporo Slowpoke, three Shokotan Pichu, R/G Anniversary Pichu Egg and Shin Se Gae Feebas, Munchlax Battle Series 09 Arcanine.

I also have Italy Regigigis and Character Fair Shaymin and Pikachu if you're interested.

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
It was some more WISH pokemon... and you wanted 6 more Arceus.
US Drowzee
US Exeggcute
US Lickitung
JP Ralts
JP Bagon
JP Absol
JP Absol

For my:
pre-release arceus: timid, hardy, adamant, an d modest
arceus: hasty, lonely, bashful and impish.

Earlier you also wanted Sapporo Slowpoke, three Shokotan Pichu, R/G Anniversary Pichu Egg and Shin Se Gae Feebas, Munchlax Battle Series 09 Arcanine.

I also have Italy Regigigis and Character Fair Shaymin and Pikachu if you're interested.

Goodness, I was way off, I owe 4 more to some one else.
Ok let me grab those and I'll meet you there.

Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2010
np np, going in now. However, I already have the first two; drowzee and exeggcute. That means that you want 6 more Arceus and I want 5 more wish. Did you want that bottom half of the list or not?

Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2010
Hrm... the Munchlax is on file only, same with the Shaymin and Gigas. Is that ok?
None of those will be 1:1 like these. Is that still ok? How many can you offer for them? Korean pokemon are still hard to get in my books, esp. the ones you want XD

Back