• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emblem master-list / request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
Can I request the PC Veteran? I've been here before on another account long ago, this is my primary one now and well... it has been a long time on this one as well.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Yes you may! Congratulations on staying here for so many years, and for being paired for so long! .Gamer also got his emblem too.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Me and < Snorlax > have been paired for over a year now since 9th of January last year. I'm too lazy to find the link, but yeah...

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Omg... it was my birthday on the 18th of January and this was the second time I forgot to request my birthday emblem ;-;

I suppose the answer will be no but it can never hurt to ask... can I still get my birthday emblem?

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Hey guys ! My birthday just went yesterday And i hope you will not have any problem to give me my birthday emblem ! will it ? Thank you !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back