• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
The CSS on the new rules took forever D: It's so over my head, too. It also took a long time to hammer down certain aspects of the rules.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
As long as it gets done, it's all good right? :p Loving the changes though, especially the Studios. Need to get to work asap on that so I can show off all my hidden goodies. ;D Thank you guys for all your hard work making TC an even awesomer place <3

Reactions: EB

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I didn't even know about the studios. Sounds like fun. :B

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
Implemented new Studios for people who don't necessarily want to trade, but still wanna show off their goodies. Like a tramp!

I think this is amazingly super cool of you. I've dragged my feet on opening a trade shop mostly out of fear that people would be frustrated with lack of availability on my part. But my desire has been mostly to have a place to showcase my collection of Pokemon. Most of my little Zoo are creatures probably not very competition worthy, but were captured/bred/trained for some kind of fun.... and since I am still attempting breeding projects in Gen III, a studio is the perfect place to show off what I am working on.

THanks so much. Now time to get to work on designing mine....

(are we able to borrow templates for a studio from the same thread we can borrow templates for shops? There is a cute one I already knew I intended to borrow should I eveer start a shop... )

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Well of course you can use our templates > 3< The only problem being that they were originally designed for used with Trade Shops so you'll have to adjust them a little >.<

But yay, more Studios :D More to look at. I myself will never open one since most of my stuff goes into my shop anyways.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
So? My stuff goes into my shop anyways and I still made a gallery. Why not? There's things you can do with the gallery that you can't do with a trade shop. Well, allowed is the proper word there.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
So? My stuff goes into my shop anyways and I still made a gallery. Why not? There's things you can do with the gallery that you can't do with a trade shop. Well, allowed is the proper word there.
Same for me except like 4/5 'mons that aren't in my shop. :B

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years

Well, your shop is uh, kinda dead >.> <.< (Please don't shoot me) So most people wouldn't go there anyways. Besides I'm more about event Pokemon and most aren't my OT :P

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
Years
Ok hey guys i'm apologizing in advance for the questions i'm about to ask because i'm sure you've all heard them before.

1) How easy/ What's it like to RNG on B2/W2? I've only just seen all the legendaries available.

2) If I hack an item to unlock an event does that make the event pokemon hacked?

3) If I use walk through walks hack to get to an Event does that make it hacked?

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Ok hey guys i'm apologizing in advance for the questions i'm about to ask because i'm sure you've all heard them before.

1) How easy/ What's it like to RNG on B2/W2? I've only just seen all the legendaries available.

2) If I hack an item to unlock an event does that make the event pokemon hacked?

3) If I use walk through walks hack to get to an Event does that make it hacked?

1. It's a bit more difficult and you can't breed. But it's not too bad as long as you have a Lite/Phat. There are more timer0s.

2. Hack

3. Hack

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
Years
Ok thanks for the info, I wanted to check before I did anything ^_^ I might invest in B2/W2

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016

1. RNGing on B2W2 is the exact same as RNGing on BW except it's a little bit trollier on the timer0's. Just takes a little more patience to hit your seed as compared to BW, but not too bad overall.

2. & 3. If you hack in an item or hack to obtain the event then the Pokemon you obtain will be considered hacked. Sorry :/

Hope this answers your questions >.<

Reactions: EB

Artonkn

Sup.
Years
What's up, I haven't played in ages, however I am looking into buying X/Y, so I assumed this would possibly be the best place for my question, maybe.

I stopped playing with HG/SS, all my Pokemon are all on there atm, if I buy X/Y I will obviously be wanting to transfer them over, however to do this will I need 2 (3)DS's? Will I need B2/W2 or will I be able to go straight from HG/SS > X/Y? If I can't meet the requirements, is it possible to trade them to someone, they transfer them, then trade back to me, that would work right?

Kevan

Pokemon Team Analyst
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2013
Pokemon X/Y will only be able to trade with Pokemon Black 2/ White 2, So trading could be done between two 3DS's or a 3DS and DS/DS Lite/Dsi/Dsi XL will also work although if you don't already have another 3DS or DS then trading with another person from your HG/SS to their Pokemon Black 2/White 2 and then back to your Pokemon X/Y would work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back