• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

|~ Disease Deoxys - [T] ~| (OOC)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Starforce I'll need a proper SU for that!

Oh and I'm informed that Grayscale will be very inactive. We need someone that can take over Benny and Deoxys! D=

I'm volunteering *has evil plans* :D

But if Greiger wants the role.. I'd be happy. I'm always happy when I'm inclined to be laid back :trollface:

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
I think both Greiger and Ray would be great for the role of Deoxys. I guess whoever wants it more? Lol.

Hi, Mega! Glad to be RPing with you again :3

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I think we should let Equi decide, being the GM and all. Also yay, progress in the IC thread \o/

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
I might have to drop out of this Rp because I can't keep up with everything... Sorry

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
That's alright Raf. Hope things work out for you.

Also Ray, what D: Don't leave us! We need your fiyahpowah!

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
No Ray, don't go! Who else will Somnus be able to annoy constantly!?

Edit: Guys on another note Equinox and I have been talking and I'm going to be taking over Deoxys and Benny's roles. I'm still fine tuning with her what the plans are going to be so stay tuned for an update.

Last edited:

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
I think both Greiger and Ray would be great for the role of Deoxys. I guess whoever wants it more? Lol.

Hi, Mega! Glad to be RPing with you again :3

Yeah it's been awhile :D You too Fortworth.

And woah o.o Ray's leaving? That came out of nowhere.

ShadowTheDarkrai

The :~*Fanciest*~: Snivy around
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
Ugh. This thread is kinda falling apart. We haven't had many new players, a lot of people are going inactive for long periods of time and some are leaving altogether.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
@ShadowTheDarkrai What little birdie told you that? We're all ready and roaring to go!

Okay guys I'm going to be posting later today once I'm done with my class today. I have a box full of fun things for you all so get ready for some action!

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Since the stomach flu I had yesterday has come back with a vengeance I am now bed ridden and have the perfect excuse to put up a post :D.

Edit: I put it up guys so everyone post!

Last edited:

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
We can always have Snype and Axel go search for her again but I'd leave that decision to Axel mostly :p Depends on how far away she was taken from him XP

EDIT: Then again, Axel got kinda badly beat up and I believe Gale still has her... Ah well I'll let him decide if we should go about it.

Last edited:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Yeah, as far as I've understood, Gale still has a firm grip of her, but I'm guessing he's taking her to Mt. Moon and you could fast-forward to that, since he's taking a small break and all, and the infected could possibly take you along.

|Equinox|

Going on a hiatus :'(
Years
Well so basically she's at Mt Moon? Again? Her wounds aren't even treated yet...I think we should rewind this. Since Gale's gone right now, let's just say he dropped her at the edge of the forest. Someone find her so I can do something XD

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Maybe the army would find her... but that would either get her killed or captured, and not much RP would come out of that. Axel doesn't exactly have a reason to go back now that he's with Snype... maybe she could have been taken to Mt. Moon and treated by Pokémon there?

Back