• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon myth of missingno.(fangame)

Renagadez

Skillful samurai
Years
This game will take place 40 years after l green and f red. your professer will be Bill hes an old guy now,and oak is dead :cry: red (ash) is a legend but not dead. you live with your older brother (me)
and have to take your pokemon test to become a legal trainer.
There is no rival as of now becuase i want you guys to create one.Just send a sprite of the guy or girl and a little description,if i recieve more then one ill choose the best one i guess. (most creative) just like the ones below.
map2.png

it also takes place in a new region called redakai. I only made one region for faster development.the map is icompleted
the game is in early devoplement (rpgmakerxp)
screenshots coming soon. so please make a rival for suzuki and a small bio
please dont steal trainer sprites. :D
resources for trainer sprites
just trainer sprite is needed not overworld one[/url]

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
It's a good start! Did you say the region is incomplete? Because otherwise it is very small. The map, overall, looks detailed. The sprites are also very good. The story is a bit plain, but you can always work on that.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
Years
renagadez said:
This game will take place 40 years after l green and f red. your professer will be Bill hes an old guy now,and oak is dead :cry: red (ash) is a legend but not dead. you live with your older brother (me)
and have to take your pokemon test to become a legal trainer.
There is no rival as of now becuase i want you guys to create one.Just send a sprite of the guy or girl and a little description,if i recieve more then one ill choose the best one i guess. (most creative) just like the ones below.
map2.png

it also takes place in a new region called redakai. I only made one region for faster development.the map is icompleted
the game is in early devoplement (rpgmakerxp)
screenshots coming soon. so please make a rival for suzuki and a small bio
please dont steal trainer sprites. :D
resources for trainer sprites
just trainer sprite is needed not overworld one[/url]
Hm. I see you're using Emerald's moving sprites(for the pokemon, I mean). Anyway, good storyline.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
Well missingno huh.. so what is it going to look like? Well your game is looking good so far! Good luck with it!

The S

The Reverend
Years
The sprites and map look good. I must say I am impressed. And I have an affinity for MissingNo., so that right there has me psyched.

Renagadez

Skillful samurai
Years
more screens

thanks for the kind comments I also ahve new screens check them out.sorry they are so big...thats rmxp's resolution.
sc1.png

title screen whos that bird pokemon???
sc3.png

you can also be female
clanname.png

you are able to have your own clan! up to 4 ppl at a time tho...
battle screens coming soon!

btw i already have my rival trainer,thanks for teh support.

Back