• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon - Johto League Showdown ( Beta 1 is coming soon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 21, 2024
Some flaws detected:
- Pokemon mart in New bark some tile can be walk through it
- Houses with son and dad, 2 titles (Shadows) cannot be walked and the tree is pass-ible and the blank spot can pass through
- No pokemon cry when talking to the pokemon. e.g. pikachu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 13, 2015
This hack is so good but I speak with Prof.Elm in lab. What I do now? I can't go anywere.That says ''WHERE AM I GOING''.Sorry for my english.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
That's normal FR bug. It happens when you mess with anything in the ROM, you need to fix the palette... there should be some answers in the Simple Questions thread,

Okay I'll Try to fix!

Screenshots updated, Added some new screens, removed old ones and will upload more soon.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Mapping started for Alpha 2! Maybe it'll be released in a week, just looking for more bug reports!

Trainer 781

Tested alpha 1.2. The news tiles look nice. But there are some serious bugs.
1. I beat team rocket in New Bark Town and went to the Pokemon Centre to register and registered. But when I leave New Bark Town from the left it stills acts like I have not registered and pushes me to the right. This needs to be fixed
(I used the ghost cheatsto proceed further).
2. I fainted against team rocket in mysterous forest. Game Over. I revived in Cerulean City where there were no NPCs, then I crossed Saffron then returned to route 29.2. Then again went to mysterious forest. It behaved like the hoothoot episode script had already been finished. This also needs to be fixed (the game needs to make to warp to a johto pokemon centre in case of party fainting and the event flag should be reset so that the whole event triggers again). You should also test by fainting in each battle that to see what goes wrong in each case.
3. The mapping of top left corner of New Bark Town should be fixed.
4. Before going to the Donphan area, the game must make the player to complete the Pinsir forest quest. I can go the Donphan area without going to the Pinsir forest.
5. The OWs of heracross and pinsir need to be changed.

Suggestions, not technically bugs:
1. More trees and dark plants can be added to heracross and pinsir forest to make to give them a forest like feel.
2. I do not seem to find wild pokemon appearing in the grass of the routes after the New Bark town.
3. A Computer and a healing area can be added in the house near to the Donphan, so that Ash can get his 4 pokemons back before proceeding further to mysterious forest. Because you only use heracross against Dophan.

Last edited:

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Tested alpha 1.2. The news tiles look nice. But there are some serious bugs.
1. I beat team rocket in New Bark Town and went to the Pokemon Centre to register and registered. But when I leave New Bark Town from the left it stills acts like I have not registered and pushes me to the right. This needs to be fixed
(I used the ghost cheatsto proceed further).
2. I fainted against team rocket in mysterous forest. Game Over. I revived in Cerulean City where there were no NPCs, then I crossed Saffron then returned to route 29.2. Then again went to mysterious forest. It behaved like the hoothoot episode script had already been finished. This also needs to be fixed (the game needs to make to warp to a johto pokemon centre in case of party fainting and the event flag should be reset so that the whole event triggers again). You should also test by fainting in each battle that to see what goes wrong in each case.
3. The mapping of top left corner of New Bark Town should be fixed.
4. Before going to the Donphan area, the game must make the player to complete the Pinsir forest quest. I can go the Donphan area without going to the Pinsir forest.
5. The OWs of heracross and pinsir need to be changed.

Suggestions, not technically bugs:
1. More trees and dark plants can be added to heracross and pinsir forest to make to give them a forest like feel.
2. I do not seem to find wild pokemon appearing in the grass of the routes after the New Bark town.
3. A Computer and a healing area can be added in the house near to the Donphan, so that Ash can get his 4 pokemons back before proceeding further to mysterious forest. Because you only use heracross against Dophan.

Dont know why but Healing place in pokemon Centre is not working and there is a flag prooblem that wont allow to go into the first route after you get registered and I'll fix that wild pokemon thing, its easy and rest, I'll ask my mapper to add more of Grasses and tress, Thanks for the Report!

DaisukE

Just feel it burning ^^
Years
Dont know why but Healing place in pokemon Centre is not working and there is a flag prooblem that wont allow to go into the first route after you get registered and I'll fix that wild pokemon thing, its easy and rest, I'll ask my mapper to add more of Grasses and tress, Thanks for the Report!

Same bugs i got....just wait bro i would send u a rom with that hoothoot and the other events fixed and some box give items......done..

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 2, 2014
help me after i got registered then go to left to leave new bark town .. it said "I CAN'T LEAVE WITHOUT GETTING REGISTERED" :'( how i can go to next episode of johto adventure ??

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 25, 2021
You have to have the walk through walls cheat to get past that because it hasn't been fixed yet.
type in to the search bar how to walk through walls for pokemon fire red.

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
Years
I may not be in the team. But I can suggest something, what being a HUGE fan of the Johto Saga. You should create extra episodes for like after every Gym Episode. Expand the story of Ash's Gold and Silver Adventure.

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
Very good hack, I like how it's based on the anime like AshGray. I just downloaded this, and, I am gonna' start playing this. :D :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back