• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years

Not necessarily. I mean, there's no physical law that prevents them from just re-using Discord and not Trixie.

I know what you're getting at, but if you reuse Trixie and Discord, then fans will be clamoring for them to reuse villains like Nightmare Moon (even though she got vanquished) and Gilda.

I said this before, you reuse one villain, you reuse them all.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
tbh I wouldn't mind seeing Trixie again. Even better I would like to see her come back not as an antagonist, but instead to mend her ways, kinda like Luna Eclipse, but without all the Royal Canterlot voice and whatnot.

Also, what's currently planned for PonyDex: v0.8 will have all the major characters as well as the non-pony character (finally), v0.9 will be spent tidying up the code, reducing filesize, changing layout, etc and then v1.0 will be spent adding minor characters such as Blues, Flash, Checkered Bash, Hot Streak, etc.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday

I know what you're getting at, but if you reuse Trixie and Discord, then fans will be clamoring for them to reuse villains like Nightmare Moon (even though she got vanquished) and Gilda.

I said this before, you reuse one villain, you reuse them all.
The writers don't have to listen to the fans about everything. If the writers have more ideas for Discord as a villain than they do for Trixie or Gilda, then they should stick with Discord instead of trying to force characters in the show. That's when the characters aren't treated with the same level of care because their story is done.

If one villain gets more screen time because the ideas are there for them to have the screen time, not every villain is going to come back.

Pokemon♥girl

ah AM a big pony...
Years
ik this is random.. but rly I hope they bring back Dj-Pon3!

Even though she was only seen once and didnt have any lines, I still wish she would show up again somehow. It would be kinda cool to see her as one of the background ponies :p

pony
carry on

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
Very cute episode with a very funny ending. :)
Did anyone notice that Nyan Cat reference around the first minutes mark? xD

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
Did anyone catch on to the "Darkwing Duck" reference? xD
The Mysterious Mare-Do-Well, was in the costume of Darkwing Duck.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Did anyone catch on to the "Darkwing Duck" reference? xD
The Mysterious Mare-Do-Well, was in the costume of Darkwing Duck.

Yes, they were saying it was a reference, but an unintentional one. I saw a screenshot of somepony talking with one of the writers, who was on dA and they say it was an unintentional reference to Darkwing Duck.

olih

Who says you can't go home?
Years
*shudders* Please don't remind me of... THAT story. And yeah, some people don't really wanna read that stuff, so sorry, but no thanks (I don't wanna read it again).

Back