• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Video Games DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

Ehhhhm i think we have a miscommunication, i didnt mean there werent enough new consoles and handhelds released, but i dont own any of the new ones ^^"

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
You really should try to get a 3DS. It's by far the best value system right now with a great lineup of games...more than worth the asking price.

Wii U is getting there, but Nintendo really needs to turn things around and I wouldn't say it's a total must-have yet, but the 3DS definitely is.

TY

You really should try to get a 3DS. It's by far the best value system right now with a great lineup of games...more than worth the asking price.

Wii U is getting there, but Nintendo really needs to turn things around and I wouldn't say it's a total must-have yet, but the 3DS definitely is.

Well the problem is is that i wanna get a better PC first, and those are already expensive...

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years

Despite my overall dislike for Nintendo. The 3DS does in indeed have some games Id like to try, mainly X and Y but also that new scribblenaughts dc version

(typed on phone)

TY

Still im not a big fan of handhelds, though i still enjoy playing games on them :3

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
So use your sis' 2DS to play some excellent games. eShop especially has one of the best digital line ups for gaming, outside of steam, when it comes to independent or small games. Even nintendo's offerings are stellar, with no less than 3 picross games, the pushmo series, the rolling western series, and HarmoKnight. I know I sound like an ad shell, but seriously, its that good.

TY

Hahaha, i wish i could, but my sis is so... she just doesnt want anyone else to play on it xD
So that means i shall steal it when she is gone

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
I was gonna tell you to play Kid Icarus Uprising since it's the best 3DS game but...I imagine it'll be painful to play on a 2DS.

The 3DS was killing it this year. The PS3 was damn great too.

TY

I had the PS3 ever since it came out, and i was quite impressed at first, but the lack of security (the big PSN hack problem) made me doubt it for online purposes. Still its a great console.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I was gonna tell you to play Kid Icarus Uprising since it's the best 3DS game but...I imagine it'll be painful to play on a 2DS.

The 3DS was killing it this year. The PS3 was damn great too.
KI on the 2DS is a godsend, not gonna lie. I have huge hands, am a Leftie, but somehow I managed it on my friends. My old 3DS cramped the hell out of my hands though.
Ah. Well I love my 3DS. Each time it seems like there's a shortage of greats, more keep coming.

Not much on the Wii U front but eh...X is there, so I might get one for that and SM3DW, as well as whatever else may come its way.
Bayonetta should be accordingly amazing. Platinum Awesome with Nintendo Sheen to boot is like a match made in heaven.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Not much on the Wii U front but eh...X is there, so I might get one for that and SM3DW, as well as whatever else may come its way.
3D World is absolutely worth it. A good example of perfect game design and polish.
Shame it's not getting much recognition because of the platform it's in. It deserves to win several game of the year awards because it's gaming in its purest form.

At least it's getting better reception than NSMBU just for being a 3D platformer I guess, although I prefer NSMBU.
KI on the 2DS is a godsend, not gonna lie. I have huge hands, am a Leftie, but somehow I managed it on my friends. My old 3DS cramped the hell out of my hands though.

Bayonetta should be accordingly amazing. Platinum Awesome with Nintendo Sheen to boot is like a match made in heaven.
Really? I imagined the shoulder button would be a problem, but that's pretty good to hear. Everyone should play KI.

And isn't Wonderful 101 basically that? I can't get into it myself, though.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
I never got used to handhelds when i hold a mouse in my hands almost 24/7 haha.

Here here.

I would go with a 3DS aswell but for me a PSP is first on the list because most of its exclusives are on my wishlist and I believe "Santa" is getting me one for christmas.

TY

Im asked for a new mouse and a keyboard so i can at least do something properly on my laptop without getting interrupted by my mousepad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back